OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have a question - Do Americans pronounce Nutella like "Nootella"?
Because over here we call it Nutella. Like hazelnut (because nutella is made from hazlenuts).

I just always thought that was strange.

Because over here we call it Nutella. Like hazelnut (because nutella is made from hazlenuts).

Lol I've never heard it pronounced that way "Nootella" but then again not many people that I know have even heard of Nutella lol! American Problems!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

NUT ella.

By the way is really good on 'Nilla Wafers.

Can I just direct deposit my pay checks to the gym?

so i need someone technological to help me ;)

i have to go home this weekend (12 hours roundtrip) for a stupid bridesmaid dress fitting when i have three huge exams on monday and tuesday. so. much. wasted. time. i am freaking out. since i obviously can't read while driving, my next choice is my professors' webcasts. they have videos of their lectures on a webcast. i really just want the audio, since i can't watch and drive, but either way - is there a way to get the webcast onto my iPad so i can at least put it through the speakers of my car?

when i click on the hyperlink for the video, it takes me to a page with nothing but the video and play/pause option. when i right-click i get a zoom in, settings, and global settings option (it's through adobe) is there any way to save this?! SOS

ETA - i obviously won't have internet while driving, so i can't just stream the videos. i need to save the files.

so i need someone technological to help me ;)

i have to go home this weekend (12 hours roundtrip) for a stupid bridesmaid dress fitting when i have three huge exams on monday and tuesday. so. much. wasted. time. i am freaking out. since i obviously can't read while driving, my next choice is my professors' webcasts. they have videos of their lectures on a webcast. i really just want the audio, since i can't watch and drive, but either way - is there a way to get the webcast onto my iPad so i can at least put it through the speakers of my car?

when i click on the hyperlink for the video, it takes me to a page with nothing but the video and play/pause option. when i right-click i get a zoom in, settings, and global settings option (it's through adobe) is there any way to save this?! SOS

ETA - i obviously won't have internet while driving, so i can't just stream the videos. i need to save the files.
try using keepvid. I always use it to convert music off of youtube. I'm sure there's also handfuls of other link converters out there, just google it.

I can't remember what church we are affiliated with. I figured she would never go with half tops since she is super conservative.

My former school got crop tops for basketball/competition and I haaaaated them. My stomach has always been the body part I liked the least (I even hate wearing a bikini) I was kinda surprised the coach went for it too, but she did end up hating them in the end and now the program doesn't wear them anymore. But! If you do end up getting them, there are ways to kinda hide it. I would always hold my poms in front of my stomach, never behind my back or hands on hips. And when you stunt at extended levels you look really in shape, so I stunted whenever I could. And if you have to rally, overhead claps and motions help keeping everything looking slim. I was uncomfortable still, but those helped. But I don't know if you're body conscious or just don't like crops. Hope it works out for you!

Ugh an animal shelter north of me burnt down and 16 kitties were trapped in their cages and died :( a couple days ago a dog breeders house.burnt down and killed a litter of 5 month old puppies. I just wanna cry thinking about it.

This American pronounces Nutella, pronouncing 'Nut' as in hazel'nut'. I've never heard it pronounced otherwise. How do you pronounce aluminum ? I'm joking. I only said that since I know there's a difference in the pronunciation of aluminum.

I was watching the new show Bring It on lifetime and the dance coach yelled "Slow your roll (role?)". It made me think of the fierceboard haha
Just curious, does anyone know what you call the style of dance performed on the show Bring it On ? It's not jazz, lyrical, ballroom.....or anything I'm familiar with. But they never seem to mention the style or category they compete in.

Sooooo just a thought...the CTR (cheer perfection) gym owner's oldest daughter just posted a video with a famous male cheerleader doing a full whip double together...uhhhh she was on youth silver? I'm so confused.

A lot of people I know pronounce it like "nootella" to which I respond, "oh, what's that, is it made of hazelNOOTS?"

Back