OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sorry! I am at the other end of the state or I would send someone to help.

I will be there with my very excited cp tomorrow. She would just about kill to do all-star, but-long story-situation prevents it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At the risk of starting something… Did anyone else know that you can buy a bows autographed by Cali Smoed on Etsy for $40..? Randomly just came across it…
SMOED Autographed 3 Grosgrain Cheer Bow PreOrder by Bowfriendz
I really hope the profits are going to a charity or something… It doesn't say where the money goes in the description, but I don't think the team or coaches would do something like this for their own gain.

Should you be driving along I-40 West feel free to stop and say hi to the two CEA buses (medium coed and lady elite) sitting on the side of the road....and if you have tools, bring them along! #kthanks

Both buses broke down? Or did one pull Over to assist

I few years ago we took travel buses to cheersport and one of the tires blew

Both buses broke down? Or did one pull Over to assist

I few years ago we took travel buses to cheersport and one of the tires blew

Lady elite broke down. When we caught them(they were coming from Kville and we were from
Charlotte) we pulled over.

And medium coed has the best bus driver ever. He went with a parent in a chase car to find some tools and things....and fixed their bus!

All told it took about an hour and a half and we rolled in here at 2:15am our time.

Lady elite broke down. When we caught them(they were coming from Kville and we were from
Charlotte) we pulled over.

And medium coed has the best bus driver ever. He went with a parent in a chase car to find some tools and things....and fixed their bus!

All told it took about an hour and a half and we rolled in here at 2:15am our time.

Glad everything worked out okay.

Despite bus malfunctions I still love them for competitions. There's nothing better than leaving your awards ceremony at 9pm on a Sunday and knowing that you won't have to drive 3+ hours home.

Our prom is today. I'm outside having pictures taken. Well our neighborhood has some pretty scenery so we decide to start here. Of course every kid in elementary and middle school in my neighborhood is on my street with water guns and nearly gets my prom dress soaked.

So the other night when I wasn't feeling good I found myself watching full broadcasts of big elite gymnastic meets.. and that made me wonder.. when gymnasts do a floor routine, do they do it to counts with their music like cheerleaders and dancers perform to counts? Or do they just listen to the music and kind of wing it without counts & just feel the music?

So the other night when I wasn't feeling good I found myself watching full broadcasts of big elite gymnastic meets.. and that made me wonder.. when gymnasts do a floor routine, do they do it to counts with their music like cheerleaders and dancers perform to counts? Or do they just listen to the music and kind of wing it without counts & just feel the music?
I wonder this all the time. I also wonder the same thing about show choirs

I don't know about elite but I know for the compulsory levels they would have to know counts. They all essentially do the same routine to the same music and they have to end on the right count so

When I coached gym I saw a couple people learn routines. They learned to counts first, but eventually they've done it so many times, the timing for everything just kinda becomes natural and doesn't need to be focused on. Also as subtle sometimes as their music is they generally knew the cues in the music.

Latest posts

Back