OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You just won all the points! Catalina is only 24 right now, 16 in the 04 Olympics, but nonetheless, to take 5 years off and come back and win 2nd in floor final and deserve 3rd in beam final is impressive. Her floor event finals routine was textbook perfect in terms of landings. Loved her schooling the new girls!
Rumour is she's moving on to modeling now that her gymnastics career is over

I wouldn't argue if she modeled. She's gorgeous. Plus she has such a relaxed style of gymnastics too which is really nice where most of the younger girls are stiff as can be. Who knows, maybe she can be like the one girl from Germany and still show up competing in individual events while she's in her 40's.

I wouldn't argue if she modeled. She's gorgeous. Plus she has such a relaxed style of gymnastics too which is really nice where most of the younger girls are stiff as can be. Who knows, maybe she can be like the one girl from Germany and still show up competing in individual events while she's in her 40's.

I find it so hard to believe, looking at her in Athens, that she was only 16. To me she's probably the best performer to enter gymnastics since the 80s, and to think she was THAT refined at only 16 is incredible.

So there is this guy who lives in a school near me, he plays high school basketball and he scores a lot of points every game. He talks himself up soooo much and after every win they have he writes a status saying #2ez. so tonight my high school played them and he got shut down to 8 points. It was so funny, now he is all butt hurt because people are laughing at him. not so #ez now is it?

ugh. cocky people drive me INSANE!!

Nothing is more frustrating than a teacher that tells you to be at the school to make up your final at 8:15 so then i can go back home and go to sleep... i got there at 8... 8:15... no teacher... 8:30... no teacher... 8:45... no teacher... 9:00... no teacher... 9:15... FINALLY shows up and said he forgot i was coming... Really... it's only a 100 point grade, I have a 96% in his class and I made a 98% on my EOC which was 25% of my grade... I could have been at home and slept in or went and gotten breakfast instead of wandering around the school and visiting with all of my old teachers and principals and almost all of the administration for over an hour... Sorry for the double post and endless ranting... BUT NOW ITS OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS BREAK YAYAYAYAYAYYY! now to clean for family coming over.... blah...

I've finally broken up for Christmas! Yay! I probably won't be on the boards before Christmas now so I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

I don't get a Xmas break of ANY kind. I work Xmas Eve AND the day after Christmas.

On the plus, I filmed 2 student films AND a documentary this week. None of these films I auditioned for- one wasn't a speaking part and they liked my look, one was because he saw some of my footage online, and another was a friend who trusts me.

Who's awesome? I AM. #SassFTW

I don't get a Xmas break of ANY kind. I work Xmas Eve AND the day after Christmas.

I feel your pain. I'm not working Christmas Eve but I am working Boxing Day (the 26th) so I'm missing out on seeing some family.

Two years ago I also worked Christmas Day but I made a ton of tips in the space of four hours so I felt like I couldn't complain...

On the plus, I filmed 2 student films AND a documentary this week. None of these films I auditioned for- one wasn't a speaking part and they liked my look, one was because he saw some of my footage online, and another was a friend who trusts me.

Who's awesome? I AM. #SassFTW

My sister is a nurse and has to work on Christmas :(

I took the 24th and 26th off so I have a 5 day weekend. That's my Christmas break.

i just booked my hotel and bought a VIP ticket to the Majors. A group of us from school are going--I'm SO excited for them to see it. Only one other girl going has ever seen remotely close to real competitive cheerleading live. We're only staying for day one of Supernats, because we have practice Sunday night, but I seriously am so excited for this. I haven't been to Indy since 2010, and I'm super excited to be going back (even if i'm not competing). And since CA is there, it's a given that I will be front row to see all three of their teams performing.

and when these other kids see some of this stuff live, they're going to be so much more motivated to practice harder. One of the kids coming is one of the boys on the team, and he's never cheered before. I think he's just as excited as I am, because he has absolutely fallen in love with it. And for him to see real coed teams live is going to benefit him so much.

My sister is a nurse and has to work on Christmas :(

I took the 24th and 26th off so I have a 5 day weekend. That's my Christmas break.
I'm at a new job, and I didn't think to take off for Xmas Eve because I don't work mondays. Plus I wasn't really there in time to request stuff off. On the plus, I think I'm working lunch, which means I should be home by 5 or so Xmas Eve.

Back