OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh, and that cinnamon butter. And I could live off their fries. I wish I could figure out what all seasonings they put on them.
ETA: now my mouth is watering :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I may or may not be looking up a recipe for their rolls right now on Pinterest. Even though I have a ton of stuff to do.

I make better Italian food than Olive Garden. It is a chain and is mediocre at best.

Apologies to those who think its great. Especially since that means that you have never had good Italian food.

Bravo has some great Italian food and so does Maggiano's! Yummm

I may or may not be looking up a recipe for their rolls right now on Pinterest. Even though I have a ton of stuff to do.

I don't want to try to cook anything of theirs because I just know I wouldn't do it justice. :(
The chicken strips are LIFE. Just EVERYTHING.
I get the chicken strips every time! And a Caesar salad and fries. (The croutons are life too, by the way.)

I've been to the Maggiano's in Vegas and it's sooooooooooooooooo delish!! I love Italian food! And now I'm hungry...
Their chicken Parmesan is the best! And I love how they do the thing where if you order one of the classic dishes you get one to take home! I think Olive Garden does that now too. I'm going to the mall today with my mom, hopefully I can convince her to stop at Maggiano's for lunch.

If any of you are interested I challenge whomever wants to accept to do the ice bucket challenge to strikeout ALS (poor ice water over your head, post video and challenge other people!) if you do the challenge, donate atleast $10 to strikeout ALS or the petefrates3fund ! If you don't accept the challenge you donate $100!

It's a close cause to me, as Pete Frates lives in the same city as me and is battling ALS. He was captain of Boston college baseball and was succeeding in minor league baseball, and then was diagnosed with ALS. He was a 3 sport athlete all through high school as well (very athletic) and now he cannot walk or talk on his own. Him and his wife have such bright spirits and are doing all they can to spread awareness ! For more information (if you are interested) check petefrates.com Pete has become good friends with another man with the last name Quinn who started the challenge and is also battling ALS #teamfratetrain #quinnforthewin

The challenge has gone viral in the Northeast (bruins, Red Sox, patriots players all accepting the challenge), trying to get it nationwide. ALS is such a nasty disease! If anything I hope this post made someone who did not know much about ALS, to search and educate themselves on ALS.

Their chicken Parmesan is the best! And I love how they do the thing where if you order one of the classic dishes you get one to take home! I think Olive Garden does that now too. I'm going to the mall today with my mom, hopefully I can convince her to stop at Maggiano's for lunch.

Yes, I definitely agree with you on the Maggiano's Restaurant, but in my initial post about Italian restaurants I could not think of its name... their Italian food is so delicious and taste like an old Italian grandmother is actually in the back cooking every meal...

I've never eaten at Olive Garden although, I've been living for at least the last 20 yrs near one, I actually had more people that highly recommend Maggiano's, which the nearest restaurant is about an 1 hour from my home... You know, I will have Olive Garden for lunch and pick up Maggiano's for dinner. BRB!

Ugh, and that cinnamon butter. And I could live off their fries. I wish I could figure out what all seasonings they put on them.
ETA: now my mouth is watering :(

I work for txrh, they're made from wonder bread (like sandwhich bread) and then somehow transformed into a delicious thing as bread that is gods gift to this great earth!! The day I found out how many calories were in one piece of bread with the honey cinnamon butter, I just about cried.......then continued to eat like 2 more pieces. lol

SOS I need a back handspring for college tryouts on the 24th and mine have gotten so funky after being retired for almost two years and I'm freaking out and thinking about it kinda just makes me want to cry lol I really just want to cheer again and this is my last chance :((((((

I work for txrh, they're made from wonder bread (like sandwhich bread) and then somehow transformed into a delicious thing as bread that is gods gift to this great earth!! The day I found out how many calories were in one piece of bread with the honey cinnamon butter, I just about cried.......then continued to eat like 2 more pieces. lol
Shh, don't tell me haha. My mom just asked if I wanted to go to lunch there tomorrow because my dad got a gift card for there. I was very happy because seeing you guys talk about it made me want it so much.

Back