OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My car doesn't have a name.... It's a silver pt cruiser, any ideas? :D
my dad (bless his heart, he drove his little PT until it died. now he drives an accord.) it was blue and he named it blue bird. his new car's name is Rhonda the honda and I'm trying to convince him to trade with me because I literally DONT think my taurus will make it from Murfreesboro to Knoxville.
My taurus (or experiences with ford at all, really) has been TERRIBLE. I went through a phase where i had 6-yes, you read that right- SIX fat tires in a month. Then I needed a new battery, then my entire front-end needed to be replaced (new axels, ball joints, all that random stuff- I'm not car savvy), my breaks have gone out twice... Poor Oscar (as in oscar the grouch;)) isn't going to last me much longer. My mom said if she gets a new job she'll help me get a new car- I'm looking at bugs or jettas. I have more than enough financial aid and scholarships to live off of, and if I have a job I will easily be able to make a car payment each month. I also get terrible gas mileage- about 18 mpg highway. I don't know why this is, but it SUCKS. My step mom recently got a new KIA suv- i think its the sorento. I love it! My mom got a new Mercedes m350 and it has given us a lot of random, expensive, technical problems. The one good thing about my car is that my insurance is only $60 a month and I don't have a deductible. My boyfriend drove my car the other day because i wanted to sit with his puppy, less than a mile from his house and when we were leaving he backed into someone- i was freaking out because I didn't have the money to pay for this persons car to get fixed and neither did he!- but my insurance called the next day- no deductible- but he will never ever drive my car again :)

My brother had a bug! He loved it. I'm sad that I never got a chance to drive it when he still had it.
It's honestly the only car I have ever wanted. They're just so perfect for me because I'm so small. I couldn't ver see myself driving something huge.

I forgot to post this earlier but I went to the orthodontist today and he told me I get my braces off Wednesday!!! YAY!!!!!!! So random because I didn't think they would ever come off- I've had them 4 years and I had them on for three years before, too. MY TEETH WONT BE IN PRISON ANYMORE!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's honestly the only car I have ever wanted. They're just so perfect for me because I'm so small. I couldn't ver see myself driving something huge.

I forgot to post this earlier but I went to the orthodontist today and he told me I get my braces off Wednesday!!! YAY!!!!!!! So random because I didn't think they would ever come off- I've had them 4 years and I had them on for three years before, too. MY TEETH WONT BE IN PRISON ANYMORE!!

Yay! I got my braces off in May and it was the greatest feeling in the world! You'll find yourself running your tongue across your teeth a lot and doing things you did with your braces but can't anymore. Lol I'm sure you already know this as you said you've had them taken off before but every time I hear of someone else getting braces off I get so excited for them because it was great! Do you have to wear like 10 rubber bands or anything like that?

I have a Jetta. I LOVE it but repairs and old changes are crazy expensive. German cars need synthetic oil and oil changes are $90 a pop.

Hahaha @njallday we were going to watch it at work earlier! We didn't have time. Booo.

Sooooooooooo..... I'm going to be 41 this Saturday. That's quite old. Regardless of my oldness, I love One Direction. Yep, I said it - I love them. :D I'm so excited because my sister's birthday gift to me is tickets to their concert! Yep... On August 29, my 44-year-old sister and I are off to Soldier Field to see one direction. Lol my kids refused to go, so it's just us oldies! Can't wait.

Is it possible to be on a level three team next year if I'm working bhs right now? Or is this too unrealistic to do within my timeframe?

Is it possible to be on a level three team next year if I'm working bhs right now? Or is this too unrealistic to do within my timeframe?

Anything is possible. A person isn't placed at a certain solely based on their tumbling. There are many, many factors that contribute to where you're placed - some that are out of your control. So just work on the factors you can control to give yourself the best chance.

Guys I start sophomore year on Monday and I don't wanna. I shouldn't be this old! Kids I went to preschool with should not be getting their licenses next month! I seriously can't deal right now. It just hit me

Back