OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My sister, mom, grandma, and I got ticket to see wicked today for Christmas.
It was going to be so fun
Turns out my brothers are coming to St. Louis too.
8 people.
In one car.
For the next two hours.
Help me. (I wish I could do the emoji on my phone)

My sister, mom, grandma, and I got ticket to see wicked today for Christmas.
It was going to be so fun
Turns out my brothers are coming to St. Louis too.
8 people.
In one car.
For the next two hours.
Help me. (I wish I could do the emoji on my phone)
I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to see wicked. My mom has seen it on brodway and always talks about how good it was. It'll be worth it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm so jealous. I've always wanted to see wicked. My mom has seen it on brodway and always talks about how good it was. It'll be worth it.

Yeah my mom and sister have seen it and finally decided to take me (after Forcing me to listen to the music w/o seeing the show for two years). :D

Yeah my mom and sister have seen it and finally decided to take me (after Forcing me to listen to the music w/o seeing the show for two years). :D

It's good! I went with my boyfriend in New York a few years ago and even he loved it. He still occasionally sings Defying Gravity. We did a joint trip and we went to a Broadway Show for me and the US Open (tennis) for him.

I can do jumps to tuck but I'm currently having my best friend who's a volleyball after spot my back walkover in her living room...
Oh yeah, and she can actually do one, because I taught her.
Can you do a back kick over? I'm pro at BWO 's. I'll trade you, you can have my BWO, and i'll take your jumps to tuck ;)

double post sorry!

I got a bunch of cool beauty stuff for christmas (curlformers, Konad Stamp and Scraper) but i didn't get the hook for the curlformers, or the plates for the Konad Stamper so they're useless until i can make a run to Sally's :(

Can you do a back kick over? I'm pro at BWO 's. I'll trade you, you can have my BWO, and i'll take your jumps to tuck ;)
It's funny because I can't do a backwalkover or a back bend kickover or even a bridge kickover.... Or a front walkover for that matter. But I can pull my standing tuck out of my butt most of the time... My standings are so inconsistent recently and like I literally used to be able to do tuckchecks wherever I went and since my back started hurting I can land them every once in awhile:confused: and the fact that I'm not allowed to do anything for a few months isn't really helping.

Going to get my MRI today....

this sounds terrible, but I actually hope something is seriously wrong so I can justify all the pain I'm in all the time.

I want to know that I'm not just making this up..

Going to get my MRI today....

this sounds terrible, but I actually hope something is seriously wrong so I can justify all the pain I'm in all the time.

I want to know that I'm not just making this up..
That's how I felt. It was pretty awful finding out there actually was something wrong with me but I'm glad I know now and my coaches and parents aren't just saying its growing pains or I'm making it up. Best of luck to you! Hope nothing is serious!!

That's how I felt. It was pretty awful finding out there actually was something wrong with me but I'm glad I know now and my coaches and parents aren't just saying its growing pains or I'm making it up. Best of luck to you! Hope nothing is serious!!

How's your back doing right now?

I wish they would have found something fixable for me. But no, just say I keep respraining it.

How's your back doing right now?

I wish they would have found something fixable for me. But no, just say I keep respraining it.
I mean it hurts but I haven't started physical therapy yet and its not unbearable. I don't really think the shots helped at all. I don't feel a difference. I have to heat it twice a day for 30 minutes and no ice. I'm asking my physical therapist about getting a brace when I go back on the 4th because my mom isn't sure if I need one or if it will help! Thank you for asking though and I hope yours gets better!

I mean it hurts but I haven't started physical therapy yet and its not unbearable. I don't really think the shots helped at all. I don't feel a difference. I have to heat it twice a day for 30 minutes and no ice. I'm asking my physical therapist about getting a brace when I go back on the 4th because my mom isn't sure if I need one or if it will help! Thank you for asking though and I hope yours gets better!
Aww thanks! I hope so too! You will love physical therapy. It helped me a lot but I stopped because every time I did something active I just reinjured it. I suggest the ultrasound and lazer therapy!

Back