OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm jealous. The closest chic fil a is like 45 minutes away, and that only opened recently. Before that it was like 2 hrs. There's been rumors of chick fil a coming to where I live since I moved here 10 years ago so I've given up hope. :(
I think Taco Bell is disgusting. The only thing I'll get there is a freeze bc I hate their food
They're opening a Chick Fil A like 15 minutes from my house, so excited! Too bad that's a 2 hour and 15 minute drive from school :/

Their chicken nuggets are much to spicy for me, but then again literally everything is to spicy for me. But taco bells cheese roll ups are amazing!
I don't like Wendy's too. I usually get chicken nuggets if I eat at any fast food place since I don't like hamburgers much. Wendy's nuggets a gross. I like spicy but their nuggets tasted weird. Taco bell is okay. I like chick fil a most.

Wendy's is the only fast food I can eat besides Chickfila. My HS was down the street from Wendy's and Taco Bell, so I had a lot of that in the past 4 years. Chickfila's are really common where I live (different from where I went to school), so I'm more likely to eat that for a quick meal when I'm on my side of town.

I stop being able to eat Taco Bell in the 10th grade. I haven't had it since.
Chik-Fil-A ice cream tastes like absolute HEAVEN.

We had a game like that last year. There were about 4 lightning delays in the FIRST QUARTER. It was a televised game so they wouldn't cancel it. Cheerleaders didn't have to stay but we all did anyway. Game went into double overtime and we won by like 1 point. It was a Thursday night game and we had school the next day. They said cheerleaders and football players could have the day as an absence/tardy and they wouldn't count it against us! Haha it was probably one of the most fun games I've been to though

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
There was some rumor when I was in school that if you didn't get back to the school until 11? I think it was 11 on a weeknight you got to come in late the next day. We never knew if the rumor was true but I know we all hoped for it during basketball season every year.

Mine has one and all my friends are jealous. It's such a beautiful thing.
I'm not above taking either of my siblings parking pass just to park on campus and get it because it's about 15 minutes closer than the next closest one to me and about 2 minutes from my boyfriend's. I also plan on ordering it to be delivered by my sister on her way home from class. No shame haha

Back