OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If yall actually know me you would know that I've wanted a VW bug my whole life. Like even when I was little whenever my parents would get a new car I would beg them to get one. Well last night I was looking on Craigslist since I'm still in search of a car and I found one. It's black and for once my dad actually took me to a dealership that isn't one of the 2 I've been having to chose from and Ahh I'm just so happy right now. If I don't end up getting it than whatever but I want it so bad... And me and my dad are actually agreeing on a car for once... I think its fate;) plus it helps that I just look super cute with it. Haha as much as I hate looking at cars, I think I finally found one!!!! Eeeeeep!!!! Ignore my awkward pose. I was excited.

IMAG0586.jpg

With having mono, fierceboard and interest have become my hobbies (like they were before, but now more than ever). IM SO BORED. my tonsils are swollen, i still have a fever, i'm hungry, and im getting sick on sitting in my bed but I dont feel like going out :(
Sorry for the rant, being in bed for 4 days straight messes you up... :wasntme:
When I had mono I would sleep for 12 hours, get up and walk downstairs and then be tired again. Good luck and feel better! Hope yours doesn't last too long

When I had mono I would sleep for 12 hours, get up and walk downstairs and then be tired again. Good luck and feel better! Hope yours doesn't last too long
I sleep for like 12 hours at night, get up and get some soup and then fall back asleep, wake up and take a bath and that's all I've done. Woohoo :( and thanks girl!

If yall actually know me you would know that I've wanted a VW bug my whole life. Like even when I was little whenever my parents would get a new car I would beg them to get one. Well last night I was looking on Craigslist since I'm still in search of a car and I found one. It's black and for once my dad actually took me to a dealership that isn't one of the 2 I've been having to chose from and Ahh I'm just so happy right now. If I don't end up getting it than whatever but I want it so bad... And me and my dad are actually agreeing on a car for once... I think its fate;) plus it helps that I just look super cute with it. Haha as much as I hate looking at cars, I think I finally found one!!!! Eeeeeep!!!! Ignore my awkward pose. I was excited.

IMAG0586.jpg

My brother had a beetle! He loved it. His was navy blue but sometimes looked purple in the sun so I liked to make fun of him for having a girl car, ha. I wish I would have gotten the chance to drive it. Looked like fun!

I've decided to do breakdowns of all the top small senior teams (based off of who seems to be coming up the most in the small senior thread) and lemme tell you how much this is irritating :p

If you need help I'll do a couple teams/check numbers!

I'm basically finished. Some teams are harder than others to do (I'm not even gonna try and figure out how many don't double in the opening doubles on ICE). Just doing GBE, SSX, Cali, Woodlands, and ICE. IMO no other teams in the division right now can touch them, so if people want other teams they can look for themselves :p

I'm basically finished. Some teams are harder than others to do (I'm not even gonna try and figure out how many don't double in the opening doubles on ICE). Just doing GBE, SSX, Cali, Woodlands, and ICE. IMO no other teams in the division right now can touch them, so if people want other teams they can look for themselves :p
I can imagine.. I have yet to see a truly good quality video of ICE. But that's probably a good top 5! If there was a Spirit Central video out I'd say keep them in mind. Always a great team.

Back