OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have any experience with piercing bumps? I have one on my nose ring and another on my cartilage. I don't think it's infected, it's just a fleshy bump growing next to it. I got one on my very first cartilage piercing but it freaked me out so I took the jewelry out and it closed up, so once it was healed I re-pierced it and it's back again, along with one on my nose :(

Does anyone have any experience with piercing bumps? I have one on my nose ring and another on my cartilage. I don't think it's infected, it's just a fleshy bump growing next to it. I got one on my very first cartilage piercing but it freaked me out so I took the jewelry out and it closed up, so once it was healed I re-pierced it and it's back again, along with one on my nose :(

I forgot what they're called but I think I know what you're talking about. If it's what I'm think about, I had those on my triple helix piercings for the first couple of years while they healed. My friends got them on some of their various piercings too. The guy who did my piercings told me that they're pretty normal and to apply Tea Tree Oil after you clean the piercings with salt water/saline solution/whatever you clean your piercing with. That helped me a lot. You can get Tea Tree Oil at most drug stores/grocery stores that carry scented oils. Mine eventually went away and now I hardly ever get them.

It's also supposed to be good for acne. Man I love that stuff!

ETA: I see that @Alexx is a millisecond faster than I am.

So I love picking up the phone at work when we're slow because I get to chat with a live human even if it's for a minute to place a take out order. Well today a lady from OWN called and one of their shows is coming to town and wants to film at our restaurant! I'm not working that night but I plan on begging someone to switch shifts with me so I can make a celebrity guest appearance haha :D

So I love picking up the phone at work when we're slow because I get to chat with a live human even if it's for a minute to place a take out order. Well today a lady from OWN called and one of their shows is coming to town and wants to film at our restaurant! I'm not working that night but I plan on begging someone to switch shifts with me so I can make a celebrity guest appearance haha :D

What show?

Does anyone have any recommendations for an outfit for a concert? I'm seeing SoMo Saturday night in Boston and I want to look good! I have no idea what to wear. The only concerts I've been to are country and that attire would just not do with SoMo lol.

I don't know, I think I will be a tad bit worry if Iylana Vanzant shows up at my job with a camera... Her shows are never about any good situations, at least the shows I watched...

I don't remember if she named the show because when I heard Oprah Winfrey Network, I just got all giddy with joy, and my mind and ears stopped working.

You're in Columbia right? I know OWN filmed awhile back for some show with 2Fat2Fly

So heartbroken. I interviewed for a coaching position at my old high school over the summer along with one of my best friends who cheered with me, unfortunately the AD picked the one woman from another program over us... But moving forward, she ended up resigning today I guess and comp season starts late October/early Nov. and they have no one :( Hopefully they find someone because they are too good to not compete.

So heartbroken. I interviewed for a coaching position at my old high school over the summer along with one of my best friends who cheered with me, unfortunately the AD picked the one woman from another program over us... But moving forward, she ended up resigning today I guess and comp season starts late October/early Nov. and they have no one :( Hopefully they find someone because they are too good to not compete.
Couldn't hurt to call them up and find out if they could use your help!

You're in Columbia right? I know OWN filmed awhile back for some show with 2Fat2Fly
Yeah! I work at a place in the Vista. It seems like they just want to film whoever they're following eating there from the way she made it sound. I'm a media major and would love the chance to see a show being filmed and (wishful thinking :rolleyes:) maybe network a little.

Back