OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@Ems let the family ask you for the kitten back. Even if you see them, don't say anything about the kitten. If they do ask for it back, you probably legally have to, because even though you have financially contributed to the cat's care it was done voluntarily.
I won't comment on the care with the exception of the kitten being in a cage, especially with no litter box. I have had barn cats before and they do just fine (I am a bleeding heart and do have a heated house they can go in that I keep in the barn though lol), but a cage isn't going to do anything if coyotes or fisher cats are around. Good luck - hopefully they won't ask for the kitty back!
ETA: I missed Twinklestars response! We had the same response except you can't expect reimbursement for something that wasn't agreed upon. If the kitty goes back it will likely be an unrecoverable expense, so you may want to hold off on the vet visit.

@quitthedrama, I don't particularly care about the money, I really just want the cat to be safe. As long as I can afford it, I want to get her vaccinated. When/If I have to give her back, I'll mention she had been to the vet and have been vaccinated and if they want to repay me, by all means, but I won't expect money back.
I really just want the kitten to be taken care of.

@quitthedrama, I don't particularly care about the money, I really just want the cat to be safe. As long as I can afford it, I want to get her vaccinated. When/If I have to give her back, I'll mention she had been to the vet and have been vaccinated and if they want to repay me, by all means, but I won't expect money back.
I really just want the kitten to be taken care of.
Based off what we just learned in my law class about contracts, I feel like they legally wouldn't have to repay you because paying for the vet is "past consideration" and past consideration is no consideration. If you've never taken business law then that makes no sense haha

Based off what we just learned in my law class about contracts, I feel like they legally wouldn't have to repay you because paying for the vet is "past consideration" and past consideration is no consideration. If you've never taken business law then that makes no sense haha
Next semester! I'm so over my business degree though. I'm only finishing it up because I'm like two classes away and it would be a waste not to.

Next semester! I'm so over my business degree though. I'm only finishing it up because I'm like two classes away and it would be a waste not to.
Lol I'm definitely over part of mine. Accounting and finance? No thank you!!

Reactions: Ems
Wedding planning is so stressful. I'm having serious venue anxiety. We requested a contract for one and now I'm freaking out that I don't like it anymore. This sucks.

Two weeks before my wedding I decided I hated everything - dress, flowers, photographer, hair, everything. I think it's normal to second guess yourself, just try not to let it get to you.

Two weeks before my wedding I decided I hated everything - dress, flowers, photographer, hair, everything. I think it's normal to second guess yourself, just try not to let it get to you.
That makes me feel better. I basically threw it up and decided I was getting married and it was going to be beautiful no matter what. I forget that the average guest doesn't notice the tiny details that I notice.

That makes me feel better. I basically threw it up and decided I was getting married and it was going to be beautiful no matter what. I forget that the average guest doesn't notice the tiny details that I notice.

Exactly! I knew that my second guessing was just stress, and two weeks out there really wasn't anything I could change anyway. Of course I (mostly) loved everything by the time the day came around, and guests wouldn't care anyway. The food was good, the music was good, the booze was flowing - they're fine.

Back