OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Today I decided I would leave Knoxville to drive back to Murfreesboro at 7. It was kinda dark, and I will usually leave around 3, just incase anything happens to my car so I don't have to sit on the side of the interstate in the dark, but for some reason today I was like "well I've been to knoxville 5 or 6 times so my car should be fine since nothing has happened yet"..... NOPE. My tire blew out, and of course it was in the middle of nowhere in the pitch black dark, triple A took over an hour and a half to get there... Triple A also made me call 911 to have a cop come sit with me until they got there because I was terrified.... I watch too much criminal minds. The 911 person said "well, there's nothing to be scared about and if we do call a cop he can't just sit there with you, they have a job to do." Like I'm sorry that I'm terrified that some rando is going to come up to my car and try to rob me (which happened before when me an my mom were stuck on the interstate with a flat) Anyway, a state trooper ends up sitting with me until triple A got there because he didn't have any other calls but he said if he did than he had to leave. After about 20 minutes of triple A working on getting my tire off, they realized a bolt was like stripped or something like that so they couldn't get the bolt off, so they had to tow my car to a place to try and fix it. Which they did- over an hour later. My dad was planning on buying me new tires next weekend. MY TIRE COULDNT HAVE LASTED ONE MORE WEEK?! Sorry maybe I'm being a baby but being stuck on the side of the interstate at night with a flat is so so so terrifying
Girl your car is cursed or something.

teach me your ways!

@CheerBank

Go to the very bottom of the page and it said something like "All Star Games" on the left hand side. Click on it to change the theme. I think the original blue one is called "Flat and Fierce" or something like that.

Nothing against the All Star Games or the people who are sponsoring it here but it's super overwhelming and I couldn't read the boards with everything that was going on :X

@CheerBank

Go to the very bottom of the page and it said something like "All Star Games" on the left hand side. Click on it to change the theme. I think the original blue one is called "Flat and Fierce" or something like that.

Nothing against the All Star Games or the people who are sponsoring it here but it's super overwhelming and I couldn't read the boards with everything that was going on :X

You are my hero !

@CheerBank

OH MY GOSH you are a life saver.

@CheerBank

You are the MVP! Thank you!

Planned my vacation over new years.. going to my best friend that lives well over 100 miles away. I just realised that means i need a new winter jacket.. Its pretty cold where she lives and not so cold were we live.. it gets under -15 celcius where she live and only about -5 celcius here..

Back