OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Congrats to your team! It was a great series :)
Okay, now I'm calm (kinda.)
Yeah, thank you! I kept telling my friends these past few days, whoever wins really deserved it. Kansas City played AMAZING. Like there were a lot of times (like from yesterday up until we got ahead this game, for example) that I thought you guys were going to take it. I mean other teams we beat we did it in 4 or 5 games, but you guys took us to the 7th game and it was insane.

Yeah, thank you! I kept telling my friends these past few days, whoever wins really deserved it. Kansas City played AMAZING. Like there were a lot of times (like from yesterday up until we got ahead this game, for example) that I thought you guys were going to take it. I mean other teams we beat we did it in 4 or 5 games, but you guys took us to the 7th game and it was insane.

I'm from KC, born and raised, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that doesn't care about the Royals right now. Win or lose haha. Congrats to you guys though! I'm just glad it's over.

I'm from KC, born and raised, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only person here that doesn't care about the Royals right now. Win or lose haha. Congrats to you guys though! I'm just glad it's over.
Haha, that's how I feel during basketball season! Everyone is all about the Warriors but I don't care at all. But thank you!

I'm a Dodgers fan but I was rooting for KC because there is a pitcher on the Royals with local ties to my hometown. Maybe next year the Dodgers will take it (crosses fingers and toes)

Born and raised in KC and a masssssive baseball fan so this one hurts a lot. First time in my life I've seen anything like it and it scares me that I might not see it again. Oh the eternally pessimistic life of a Royals fan. Anyway congrats @Ems on winning an amazing series.

Born and raised in KC and a masssssive baseball fan so this one hurts a lot. First time in my life I've seen anything like it and it scares me that I might not see it again. Oh the eternally pessimistic life of a Royals fan. Anyway congrats @Ems on winning an amazing series.
Thank you! Though like I said earlier, there were times (a lot more than I'd like to admit) where I didn't think they could do it. It's almost too good to be true. But I wonder how long the Giants will continue to be good, because they're eventually gonna be in a slump.
Dang though! Really, I was so impressed by Kansas City. Like compared to the other teams the Giants have played in the World Series, this was the most intense. KC fought tooth and nail and showed the Giants they're not to be messed with. The Giants just did a smidge better tonight, but any other day, it could have been you guys. I definitely have a lot of respect for the Royals!

Back