OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
London tickets disappeared quicker than a doughnut at a weightwatchers meeting...I'm travelling to Scotland just to see this show. I don't know who I think I am...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

That's going to be a non issue. The lottery is at 586 million. I'll buy VIP packages or over priced tickets from a 3rd party vendor.

Finding lame typos in my code made me feel kind of lame. Like "What ? I just lost twenty minutes for that ???". Then I willed myself to proof read my code very carefully, and to do it as I typed it to save time. Ten minutes later, I got another invalid program error and had to scroll through again... Definitely not feeling like a boss :D
20 Minutes!?! I wish I could find what was wrong in 20 minutes. I took a Linux programming class last year and my partners and I spent 8 hours trying to figure why the heck our coding wasn't working. We even had our professor help us and he didn't understand why it wasn't working. Turns out our "=>" should've been "=<". Eight hours. For that. :mad:

Im still super glad I took the computer science minor. It comes in handy a lot more than I ever thought it would. I even use If statements at my job every so often but in Excel. The other girls who I work with don't understand how to work it yet it seems soooo easy to me now. Thank you Computer Science :):p I love when I hear about girls who are into computer things.

Had an awesome time tonight at the master class put on by Teresa Espinosa of The Beat Freaks at Studio 1014! I haven't done a formal hip hop class in a while but I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for taking time out of your day to put on this class! I had a wonderful time (even if some 13 year olds kicked my butt)

Last edited:
@Sharkie since you're from Belgium is there any easier way to get ticket for tomorrowland?
it's REALLY hard to get tickets, but this year for the 10th year celebraition there will be two weekends instead of one.
I know alot of friends who tried to get tickets, but who didnt manage to get them. Best thing is to sit together with several at the moment they open the sales and start clicking like crazy.
that's how all people I know who got tickets did it.
I never went, I just open my window to hear to music because it's very close to my house. I also host people from all over the world at my place who are going to the festival. it's fun.

Just found out I may be taken out of competition because my main base got hurt and there's no other base close to my height that can be in my stunt group :( #ShortGirlProblems

I really need to go Christmas shopping. I haven't even started. Ugh. For some reason I do not have the Christmas spirit this year.

Had an awesome time tonight at the master class put on by Teresa Espinosa of The Beat Freaks at Studio 1014! I haven't done a formal hip hop class in a whole but I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you for taking time out of your day to put on this class! I had a wonderful time (even if some 13 year olds kicked my butt)

Okay, so how do you like hop hop classes? What are they like? I really really really want to start them next year, and my mom even said she's all for it. I've been cheering for 10 years, and I don't know if I could keep up!

My 4th period teacher plays favorites. We study on our phones on quia for our tests. I accidentally held the home button down too long and Siri went off. She said "I don't think quia makes that noise." So I apologized and said "I accidentally held the home button down too long." She then apologized to me thinking it was one of the guys in my class who did that and didn't realize it was me. Then everyone called her out about favorites.

Okay, so how do you like hop hop classes? What are they like? I really really really want to start them next year, and my mom even said she's all for it. I've been cheering for 10 years, and I don't know if I could keep up!
I love it! The class I went to was a special Master Class as the instructor lives in LA (my bf's brother's gf...) and was visiting the area. I'm so tired because I haven't had a class like that in a while. The way Teresa taught is was that you can follow the steps but add your own flare to it. Her main thing was to have fun.

Back