OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My dad and I are watching the news and Google released it's top searches for the year. The top "what is…" question is "What is twerking?" Now my dad is asking me what twerking is. :help:

My dad and I are watching the news and Google released it's top searches for the year. The top "what is…" question is "What is twerking?" Now my dad is asking me what twerking is. :help:
Thanks to The boards I can say google twerking in the library for a visual. For the record, it is something that cannot be unseen. Remember I warned you.

Same here...yikes!! If only my teacher actually taught us about the government and didn't try to shove his bias into every lesson...insert annoyed emoji here. Good luck!!
Right? We just get off topic so much and I'm just sitting there like "are we even learning anything?"good luck to you too!!

Dear all young high schoolers on the board,
Don't take calc bc. Just take my word for it.... It sucks. Go for AB if anything

I didn't realize asking for my grade to be bumped less than a percent was that big of a deal and warranted such rude responses from my professors :mad:

I didn't realize asking for my grade to be bumped less than a percent was that big of a deal and warranted such rude responses from my professors :mad:
Last year I ended precalc with a 93.48... A 93.5 rounds to an A. And my teacher is like "if you were struggling you needed to come to me earlier I'm not changing your grade now" uh okay you can't bump it .02%? I had to beggggg and do extra math problems and he finally changed it at the last minute :mad:

Last year I ended precalc with a 93.48... A 93.5 rounds to an A. And my teacher is like "if you were struggling you needed to come to me earlier I'm not changing your grade now" uh okay you can't bump it .02%? I had to beggggg and do extra math problems and he finally changed it at the last minute :mad:

I had my Biology professor tell me that he would have bumped my grade up if I had taken advantage of the extra credit. He gave out two points of extra credit for attendance the ONE time I missed class. He only did it once. Like my bad sorry I was sick the one time you gave out extra credit, clearly this is my fault :rolleyes:

I had my Biology professor tell me that he would have bumped my grade up if I had taken advantage of the extra credit. He gave out two points of extra credit for attendance the ONE time I missed class. He only did it once. Like my bad sorry I was sick the one time you gave out extra credit, clearly this is my fault :rolleyes:
Oh I would be SO mad. Luckily I'm still in HS and my mom has been on an angry letter spree this year so if my teachers pull any of that, it'll most likely be magically solved ;) I guess when one kid moved out she got bored... Works for me!

So I'm taking advanced algebra/trig right now and my school was one of the ones picked for students to take a college test at the end of the semester and if you pass the test you get a college credit. Yeah well what my teacher DIDNT tell us was that the grade we got on that test is 25% of our grade. I got a 58% on the college test and that was the 3rd highest grade in our class. I hate math. The end.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I was in a hospital for a week, and I wasn't allowed to use my laptop to do my online classes. When I got out, my professors all said I could make up the work since I had a doctor's note. One class I had a group project due while I was admitted. I emailed him asking what he wanted me to do since they turned it in without my name and he gave me a 0. He never replied until 2 days after the class ended and wouldn't let me make it up, dropping my grade a whole letter grade. :mad: and that's my end of the semester rant.

I love it! The class I went to was a special Master Class as the instructor lives in LA (my bf's brother's gf...) and was visiting the area. I'm so tired because I haven't had a class like that in a while. The way Teresa taught is was that you can follow the steps but add your own flare to it. Her main thing was to have fun.

Omg. I'm jealous. How long have you been taking classes? I feel like I'd be behind because I definitely lack experience since all I've ever done is cheer! :confused:

it's REALLY hard to get tickets, but this year for the 10th year celebraition there will be two weekends instead of one.
I know alot of friends who tried to get tickets, but who didnt manage to get them. Best thing is to sit together with several at the moment they open the sales and start clicking like crazy.
that's how all people I know who got tickets did it.
I never went, I just open my window to hear to music because it's very close to my house. I also host people from all over the world at my place who are going to the festival. it's fun.

Count me in if I get tickets! I know you would love to host a fierceboarder ;)

So I'm taking advanced algebra/trig right now and my school was one of the ones picked for students to take a college test at the end of the semester and if you pass the test you get a college credit. Yeah well what my teacher DIDNT tell us was that the grade we got on that test is 25% of our grade. I got a 58% on the college test and that was the 3rd highest grade in our class. I hate math. The end.

College math classes are often graded on a curve, you should tell your teacher that, ha. In some of my math and science classes a 58 would have been a B, or even an A.

Last edited:
Back