OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sorry double post! But last year there was a twitter for our school just for people's boobs too. They would tweet to girls and tell them to "share pics to show their school spirit" Ehhh I'll pass. We also have a "confessions" page (and so do other UW-schools). Basically you submit your confession anomalously and they post them for you. Some are funny, and some are people just looking for hook ups.
Yeah, that's kinda similar to our boobs one too! Except some people actually send in pictures or it's just girls sending in selfies. It's pretty classy, haha. But I like the secret admirers one because most of the the confessions sent in are pretty much jokes or funny pick up lines.

@Just-a-Mom @HeresAThought Me and my boyfriend and a couple of friends were eating at iHop one night at about 11pm and right behind us there was a cute little family, mom, dad, son who I'd guess is about 5 and a little girl who was about 1. Anyways, there was a group of football guys sitting across from us being super loud, cussing about every other word they said, and being just plain rude to everyone and had no respect for the little ears next to them. Well the check came for us when we were done eating, and we felt bad that the family couldn't really have a nice quiet night out and had to deal with all the cussing and rudeness so we told the server we'd like to pay their bill. Turns out the dad of the family just got laid off that day, the look on their faces were priceless it made me feel soo good :)

Awe. That was very kind. I've always like the quote about being kinder than necessary because you never know what someone else is going through.

Two years ago a waitress at Fatz paid for the meal of me and my mom because we came in smelling like soot/smoke.

She didn't know it but my moms house had burned down the day before (half the house, garage, kitchen, dining room, living room and den) and we'd just left from looking at the damage with the fire people

This is tragic and hilarious all at once. I'm sorry but I giggled. I hope your hair is ok! Glad you didn't burn your eyebrows off!
I'm just taking it as a sign from God that I should stop putting off getting a hair cut! It's not too bad, but it's bad enough to not be able to straighten it for a while.

Yeah, that's kinda similar to our boobs one too! Except some people actually send in pictures or it's just girls sending in selfies. It's pretty classy, haha. But I like the secret admirers one because most of the the confessions sent in are pretty much jokes or funny pick up lines.

Back when bbm group chat was the cool thing, guys from my school made one just to send around pictures of girls.. A cop convinced a guy to let him in the group and things did not end well.

I did that once when I was trying to light a birthday candle for my little sister..I had really blonde white hair that turned black because it burned...super cute right?
Fortunately (I guess?) I just dyed my light brown hair to an almost black shade of brown. You can't tell but the ends of my hair are all jacked up so I'll have to get a trim soon :(

Back