OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ugh I had tumbling last night and it was almost all little kids(I'm 15) and I could tell they were making fun of me for working bhs. I played 9 years of soccer until last year. I have 3 national wins and countless tournament jackets/medals/trophies. Nationals is the biggest you can compete at for my age. I was in Olympic development program. I was a varsity starter as a freshman. Now I just feel so discouraged that I'm back at the bottom of something. Ugh

Ugh I had tumbling last night and it was almost all little kids(I'm 15) and I could tell they were making fun of me for working bhs. I played 9 years of soccer until last year. I have 3 national wins and countless tournament jackets/medals/trophies. Nationals is the biggest you can compete at for my age. I was in Olympic development program. I was a varsity starter as a freshman. Now I just feel so discouraged that I'm back at the bottom of something. Ugh

You keep your head up and work what you need to work. So they're ahead of you in tumbling? You could so kick their a$$ in a fight. So who's the real winner? :)

Just keep doing what you need to do and don't get your internal value from what others think.

The Fierce Board: aka Cheernado!

Last edited:
Definitely what ACEDAD said and keep in mind. As a top notch athlete in a different sport already I bet your body awareness and control will help you pick up good tumbling habits and allow to perform the best you can.

What's next, deleted posts?

i know it's discouraging, but if it's something you want, stick with it! you sound like a phenomenal soccer player but i bet it took a lot of time for you to get that good. try your best to be patient with yourself. i know it sucks to be at the bottom of the totem pole again, but you'll get there if you work for it! and your endurance/stamina from soccer will really help you here! it also sucks that those girls were making fun of you and i wish they weren't... but don't let it get to you and use that to fuel your motivation even more. you have to start somewhere. good luck!

How long are their practices doing 612 squats?! That would take me 3-4 months.

LOL! Yeah, I'm still here watching!

I don't know exactly how many but it was at least 200 to 300 because I could hear them counting to 25, I think it was, over and over and over and over. And over. Whew!

If you guys have like 30 secs of extra time, go vote for Valerie Rockey on So You Think You Can Dance! She went to my high school and I had a few classes and a radio show with her. Our township is pretty small and close knit so it's awesome to see a hometown hero make it to top 8 :D thanks!! #vote4val

Aww!! I didn't see it until now, but I voted for her!! I split my votes between her, Ricky, and Zack. All of the boys this season are so talented :)

There's a video going around Facebook about how to cut a watermelon. I just tried it and lo and behold it works! Never will I do it the slice by slice way again lol
Is it the one when you cut it in half slice lines in it then cut along the rind? If so I've been cutting watermelon like this for years! So simple, just slice and pour !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back