OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw a video on facebook about Beyoncé that tried to make it seem like she worshiped the devil and was evil. It was the oddest/weirdest video. I really need to stop watching and reading random things on facebook. * I clicked on it because I like her music, but the whole thing ended up being warped *

Last edited:
I've been kinda flirting with this guy for about 2 weeks, and today he goes "honestly... I don't get the Beyoncé hype. She can't really sing and I don't see the appeal"
My response...
"You had a shot. It's gone."
tumblr_n6pkfi7AgD1rfduvxo1_500.gif

I saw a video on facebook about Beyoncé that tried to make it seem like she worshiped the devil and was evil. It was the oddest/weirdest video. I really need to stop watching and reading random things on facebook. * I clicked on it because I like her music, but the whole thing ended up being warped *

This happens wayyy too often to me. I like idolize Bey, for so many reasons. Jay also happens to be one of my favorite rappers so, you can imagine how disappointed I am when I think I'm watching an interview and it's about them worshipping the devil. These people reach so far in for scandal it's sad. Like why can't wealthy successful black people live life without their having to be drama attached to them.

Like one said that the Roc sign is used to summon the devil at concert, when not only has that been the sign for the label, but many sororities with Delta in them use the same sign....

Recently I finally came to the conclusion and accepted that I was officially retired from cheerleading. Well I then get an email that Brandon is giving Steel (ioc5) another try and tryouts are this Wednesday. I am no where near prepared mentally or physically but something in me is making it impossible to say no. :help:
Go for it!! You have nothing to lose :)

1)Not my favourite, but I'll eat them before salt and vinegar. And any of the weirder flavours that Superstore sells.
2)Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High are superior to Degrassi: The Next Generation.
3)Thanksgiving is on Monday.

If it helps, I do like maple flavoured things, and I apologise to inanimate objects for running into them.
AMEN! And it originally belonged to PBS! :D

Back