All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
I saw a facebook status about a new shoe that's coming out soon. any pictures or details?

I saw this on twitter as well...I replied asking when it will be available! I am shocked that it is announced this early. I remember Nfinity saying they were going to have a booth at Cheersport surveying cheerleaders to find out what they like in a cheer shoe and then use that data to come up with an "ideal" cheer shoe..can't wait to see what the came up with!
smile.png
I am in need of new cheer shoes since both of my evolutions have bit the dust.

Its the Gameday and it comes out in July. I heard rumors of it so at Cheersport I went over and talked to them. They had one there for show but aren't selling until summer. I'm not sure if this is what they were testing for though since they already had an example of the shoe at the booth. Its not as light as the phoenix and from what I got from them is more for school cheer. Its replacing the Passion. I coach a school team that also competes and the rep recommended that we still go with the Phoenix not the new Gameday because we do compete.

i totally agree with the above post. MY CP loves the shoes i just have a hard time paying for disposable shoes.nfinities fall apart every 3 months with even the most gentle of use. nothing else we buy would still be on the market if it had such a terrible record for lasting. My CP is never allowed to wear the shoes on pavement only in the gym. She had holes under the balls of both feet and the rubber at the toes became unglue and had to be ripped off since she tripped on it. i figured she had wore those sneakers for a totall of 6 hrs a week for 3 and half months. Come on infinity show some pride and make a product that the girls love and it lasts with normal cheer wear for at least half a year.

Its the Gameday and it comes out in July. I heard rumors of it so at Cheersport I went over and talked to them. They had one there for show but aren't selling until summer. I'm not sure if this is what they were testing for though since they already had an example of the shoe at the booth. Its not as light as the phoenix and from what I got from them is more for school cheer. Its replacing the Passion. I coach a school team that also competes and the rep recommended that we still go with the Phoenix not the new Gameday because we do compete.

i talked to the reps from cheersport as well...they said its more for school cheer.

they tweeted, asking what you would like to change about the shoe...
and my suggestion was one that doesnt turn an ugly yellowish color.
the newer shoe looks gross with the shiny white and then the fabric that turns gross colors.

YES!!! I hate that about nfinitys. Its not even like they get sun bleached, they just turn for no good reason.

I heard They fixed the Phoenix so it wouldn't turn yellow as much because it was one of the complaints.
My last pair of evolutions lasted 2 years... only the last couple months did they start getting really bad to the point that I had one taped together lol. I hate breaking new shoes in though so I make them last Because I'm a little mental about my shoes haha

it seems like all our girls shoes turn grey if they last longer then 6 months. i think we use more athletic tape for taping up shoes then for actual injuries ;)

YES!!! I hate that about nfinitys. Its not even like they get sun bleached, they just turn for no good reason.

So true! All of my Nfinity shoes have turned different colors...especially when I wore them on my college's new blue track during football season
rolleyes.png
Not the best idea, but they also were bleached by the sun. I've bleached and washed them so many times too. I think one of the worst part about the evolutions are the long laces that turn color and become gross as well.

they tweeted, asking what you would like to change about the shoe...
and my suggestion was one that doesnt turn an ugly yellowish color.
the newer shoe looks gross with the shiny white and then the fabric that turns gross colors.
This! I think the discoloration is a bigger complaint than the wear.

For those complaining about the wear, I'm not saying that can't find a better balance; but more flexibility and grip means softer rubber. Softer rubber means less durability.

I forgot to mention a difference between the Phoenix and new shoe (Gameday) is the Gameday is pretty much all leather - or something not cloth/fabric. The intention is that they are used outdoors at games and can be cleaned easier. It may help with the yellowing of the shoes too, Im not sure. My team had the passions 2 years and some girls were able to get all 2 years out of them, but they all at least got around a year and a half no problem. When your main priority is the lightness and the flexibility obviously the shoe will be delicate!

If only we didn't have to pay $85 for a pair of shoes (Phoenix) that fall apart in 3 months.. Not a fan of Infinty, they charge way too much for a poorly built shoe. You are paying for their name. I pay more for the name Nike and their running shoes,
But they last!!

Back