All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My first pair of Phoenix lasted a year and a couple of months. Now my newest pair has only lasted me 4 months they have already starting to form a hole on the side. Also they are yellowish.. I am starting to think I am going to need a new pair by Cheersport Nationals.

I have had my passions for 1yr and 10months i wear them outside when we have to run at practice i used them for school cheer and i also wore them on the ropes course at woodward. besides looing gross they havent fallen apart the least bit . i did have two pairs of evolutions which both mysteriously disapeared, but while i had them they were in great condition.

My 8 year old has been wearing her Genesis 2.0's (got them on clearance last year) for the past year and they seem fine. They still fit and they aren't falling apart. I guess she just isn't putting them through as much abuse as the elite tumblers. The only complaint I had was that stupid toggle thing. We took that out and just use regular laces.

I heard something about another new shoe that will be coming out this season thats supposed to be unlike any shoe so far. Anyone else know anything?

AScheer said:
I heard something about another new shoe that will be coming out this season thats supposed to be unlike any shoe so far. Anyone else know anything?

Unlike ANY SHOE so far? I'm getting flashbacks to the Rays uni sneak peak drama :D

My CP is in the gym for 8 +/- hours a week and her evolutions we bought in May are still holding up fine. Our first pair lasted an entire season...and still could have worked for a bit longer.

My cp's evolutions are holding up fine! My cp is in the gym atleast 4 no more then 6 days a week for hours at a time. They even run outside some and she likes to run in them even tho some kids change. So hers look like crap- they have sweat and blood on them. Lol (she was flying and I dont know if she was scratched but her leg started bleeding and went to the inside of the shoe) however I told my cp I would buy her new ones since hers look ugly but she said those are her lucky shoes and she doesn't want new ones!

She got these in like march
44354665-ebcb-2298.jpg
44354665-ebdd-0f1f.jpg

My cp even takes them to school on days she has gym because she said they are comfortable and make her run faster then everyone else; even the boys. Ha the things a 1st grader believes.

I would love to see what new ones they come out with though!!

@Kris10boo I gotta say, I thought your little one was the most adorable kiddo ever... until I saw the inside of her shoes. That colour! Eeeeeeuw! I hope they don't smell as bad as they look ;)

@Kris10boo I gotta say, I thought your little one was the most adorable kiddo ever... until I saw the inside of her shoes. That colour! Eeeeeeuw! I hope they don't smell as bad as they look ;)

Lol she wears socks with them it's just some serious sweat. They dont actually smell, I mean I'm sure if I put my face to them sure.. But like when she takes her shoes off in the car I can't smell them at all!!

Back