All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheersport Great Whites

Not sure how I feel about them yet.
1b8be8f34f2ab1e19a89b2e4f658ab61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those uniforms that I know I should hate, but I love!! Not sure why, it has a lot of things that I usually can't stand, but I find it gorgeous.

Cheersport Great Whites

I think I would normally hate this but I love it.
And not just because it's Great Whites cause quite frankly I was not a fan of their last uniforms. I kinda wish the skirt was black but that might be my only critique.

These don't feel like senior elite to me.... I think it's the arms? They're too... Blocky??? I obviously don't like the back bc bras but I think I would like this on another team but not senior elite. Maybe it's because it's so different from the rest of their unis with the X-man and no name but something is off to me.

^^^Agree. They remind me of the uniform their junior team wore when they did that Disney Princess theme. Not very memorable at all. It doesn't say Large Senior World Champion like some of their old uniforms did or like say Stars, Panthers or F5 do.

Cheersport Great Whites

I wish the white on the back went all the way to the band cause it kind of looks like they ran out of fabric. The bling neck piece on the back looks like a thong...

Cheersport Great Whites

These just don't go together at all :( there's just too much going on, and the skirt looks like it belongs with a different uniform all together. Sharks had some really nice new uniforms this year too, so I don't know how great whites ended up with these. like they're not terrible, just a little all over the place. Hopefully they'll look better on the floor.

Back