All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

33vbvo1.jpg

15ow6tx.jpg

v5g02p.jpg

I think it's cute how one of the CA ones has the names on the back! I also love the Cheer St. Louis quote. I also am not a fan of all the busy shirts, they are too hard to read and make my head hurt. Sometimes simple is better.

They are very cute (prob some of my favorite practice wear ever), but I would be super pissed. Was this a catalog design? Or did they pass this off as custom? If it were sold to me as an exclusive design I would be making some calls and demanding some answers.
Honestly- I have no idea. My guess it's a catalog design? But obviously our gym and Ace are lacking some original thinking if so lol [emoji3] especially for the amount they cost.

Honestly- I have no idea. My guess it's a catalog design? But obviously our gym and Ace are lacking some original thinking if so lol [emoji3] especially for the amount they cost.

Wow! I can't believe Varsity would do that knowing these are special for worlds! SMH so not cool. Yes they are super cute. But I'm sure both teams will feel super awkward if they run into each other at Worlds while wearing them.

Back