All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! I can't believe Varsity would do that knowing these are special for worlds! SMH so not cool. Yes they are super cute. But I'm sure both teams will feel super awkward if they run into each other at Worlds while wearing them.
I think they are actually in the same group during prelims. Let's hope they don't see each other at practice [emoji85] lol. Or they can post one big selfie to send to varsity. Varsity messed up our uniforms so bad, they had to give us a partial refund. My daughter did not have a full uniform until the last 2 comps of the season. Sigh. Varsity needs to pull it together, they keep growing, better live up to the demand.

Wow! I can't believe Varsity would do that knowing these are special for worlds! SMH so not cool. Yes they are super cute. But I'm sure both teams will feel super awkward if they run into each other at Worlds while wearing them.
@Perkyninjamomma Maybe one of your guy's gyms can add something to it to make it different. Or mix and match with other gym wear. But dang Varsity, someone's going to get their head bopped. If these were supposed to be custom, I'd be asking for some money back.

I think they are actually in the same group during prelims. Let's hope they don't see each other at practice [emoji85] lol. Or they can post one big selfie to send to varsity. Varsity messed up our uniforms so bad, they had to give us a partial refund. My daughter did not have a full uniform until the last 2 comps of the season. Sigh. Varsity needs to pull it together, they keep growing, better live up to the demand.
I know nothing about ordering from Varsity or the difference between custom and stock design, but I love your idea of a group selfie. Hopefully this snafu can bring some camaraderie between the teams! Luckily you both chose such a fantastic designs, so it would be a cute selfie!

Last edited:

That is a catalog design outfit, so its not a special order for worlds.

Platinum Athletics Chrome:
12039747_10100130965252976_3150482538493441124_n.jpg
12711081_10100113624558866_4951920068707177560_o.jpg

That bra is questionable...like open back, blah but whatever, but open side? I'm not trying to sound rude, and I know it'll come off as such, but get the freak out! These are practice outfits, not some costume for the street corner. I like the orange shirt though...first loud design I've liked.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*

That bra is questionable...like open back, blah but whatever, but open side? I'm not trying to sound rude, and I know it'll come off as such, but get the freak out! These are practice outfits, not some costume for the street corner. I like the orange shirt though...first loud design I've liked.

*What did we even do before the invention of Google?*
Where is the side open?

Back