All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fab5 hasn't worn a skirt in about 3- years and the goal for it to look similar to our current program uniform while still making sure it was a bit different. It looks great on the floor.

I don't doubt that it looks great on the floor, I'm just saying that I wouldn't have guessed it was a new uniform had that not been stated with the post. It's a nice uniform, but it just looks pretty similar to uniforms they've worn previously.

CeR6_hKWQAAScpS.jpg:large

CeR66esXEAEKaUn.jpg:large
Really really like that blue one! Such a pretty blue color too

The Capris from GK are very breathable. Our athletes actually picked them out by choice.
I think I'd get hot in them in Florida for worlds, but they'd be great around UCA high school nationals since it's a little colder in FL during February. Plus you could definitely wear them with a team t-shirt to the parks as well!

I was in tiny little shorts and a tank and onwas sweating off my spray tan lol
Hahaha was it really that hot this year? My freshman year of HS it was 80 the whole time but every other year it was low 70s, which was warm to us from WI but it got cold at night!

Hahaha was it really that hot this year? My freshman year of HS it was 80 the whole time but every other year it was low 70s, which was warm to us from WI but it got cold at night!
Wednesday and Thursday was nice but after that it was pretty cold this year! We definitely got our use out of our leggings hoodies and warm-ups this year. I don't know that it's ever been cold at worlds though!

They are very cute (prob some of my favorite practice wear ever), but I would be super pissed. Was this a catalog design? Or did they pass this off as custom? If it were sold to me as an exclusive design I would be making some calls and demanding some answers.

im almost positive this is a catalog design. 2 years ago at worlds my team had the exact same style of practice wear. just different colors.

Back