All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CgLaU0vUAAA4CER.jpg

River City Allstars Lady Sizzle :confused::eek:

I *think* the shorts might have the "nude" colored fabric they used for the panthers' bodysuit uni... I hope. Not that that makes it look any better, but it makes me feel better about their underpants.

The uniform.. eek :eek: Wouldn't you rather people be talking about your skills at worlds than your crazy uniforms?

Also, isn't river city blue, green and white? When did it switch? or are there two gyms that go by this name?

I *think* the shorts might have the "nude" colored fabric they used for the panthers' bodysuit uni... I hope. Not that that makes it look any better, but it makes me feel better about their underpants.

The uniform.. eek :eek: Wouldn't you rather people be talking about your skills at worlds than your crazy uniforms?

Also, isn't river city blue, green and white? When did it switch? or are there two gyms that go by this name?
The green and blue River City is in KY I believe. It think this is a different one.

Yes I zoomed in on the pic and it does appear to be nude cloth. I would like the shorts if it werent for that detail. And god bless any girl above a B cup that has to wear that....

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Someone commented on the uniform's instagram post saying they can't wait until everyone sees the back...I'm worried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back