All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone commented on the uniform's instagram post saying they can't wait until everyone sees the back...I'm worried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I can't imagine it being worse than what we've already seen. I'll bet a big bow or something obnoxious on the back of the shorts....or more nude mesh.

I'm interested to see that uniform in action. Does the skirt have a little fly-away piece? That might be visually interesting.

As for the practice "thing," what if the shorts rip where that mesh is? And underwear? Hopefully everyone has invested in lots of nude panties.

12599391_218914031810439_715145389_n.jpg

New summit uniforms for USA stars
I like these!

I like these!

Hmmmm can NOT believe I'm saying this but..... I kinda wish this uniform had a crazy back cutout or something *don't hit me please*

Because the front is beautiful and the white back seems so very plain. Maybe, at the least, if they made the back more black than white and then put a star or writing on the back. (ETA: actually, i wish they continued the white, red, and blue stripes up to the cut out on the back and then left the rest black. And then move the random middle leg star on the back of the shorts to the middle of the back where it would be black.) I appreciate that the girls can wear a bra WITH some sort of back cutout so four for you USA stars, you go USA stars.

Other than that (and the fact that I'll always prefer skirts to shorts, but that is neither here nor there) I think these are awesome. Pretty and athletic. Detailed but not busy. Very well done.

I like these!
I don't really like how the front is so black and then there is a big piece of white on the back. I prefer skirts to shorts but that's just personal opinion. The random star irks me a little. But all in all it is pretty while being clean and I have seen a lot worse than this!

Back