All-Star New Practice Wear/uniforms For Worlds And Summit 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've given up on commenting about bras on literally every post (it's become too big of a beast to handle, like countering Trump or Westboro Baptist Church supporters). While I still advocate for being able to wear one, especially a really high impact one and not some skimpy strappy thing, I also advocate for just wearing one anyone and mess up the "vision" instead of letting the ladies loose.

ETA: I meant the no bra designs themselves have become too big to handle, not the people liking them.

Last edited:
I've given up on commenting about bras on literally every post (it's become too big of a beast to handle, like countering Trump or Westboro Baptist Church supporters). While I still advocate for being able to wear one, especially a really high impact one and not some skimpy strappy thing, I also advocate for just wearing one anyone and mess up the "vision" instead of letting the ladies loose.

Good analogy and it's true sometimes.

9625f5fb00df01323b179abe352f363c.jpg
3f75f1e10567fbf8202180c9c44d6fbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These don't feel like senior elite to me.... I think it's the arms? They're too... Blocky??? I obviously don't like the back bc bras but I think I would like this on another team but not senior elite. Maybe it's because it's so different from the rest of their unis with the X-man and no name but something is off to me.

This member of the bra brigade was at a networking brunch but is back now.

I like the Senior Elite uniform and think it's beautiful on the floor, but I personally could not wear it. I'm curious as to how they make it work because some of their athletes are definitely not small on top.

Back