All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're Capri pants. We ordered them, along with matching sports bras and shorts, from Illusive for CP's team. The girls love them. Mine says they're super comfy. They're just like the sublimated shorts, just longer.

2chml9j.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm the same as Leah, not normally the biggest fan of capris but I adore these! Busy enough to be interesting but not so much you go blind.

Any reason they are red and black instead of regular UA colours?

They're Capri pants. We ordered them, along with matching sports bras and shorts, from Illusive for CP's team. The girls love them. Mine says they're super comfy. They're just like the sublimated shorts, just longer.

2chml9j.jpg

OMG YOUR CP LOOKS SO OLD when did that happen?!

@KikiD22 Just saw a team photo of some of the Crown girls (including a certain CP ;) ) on Illusive's instagram! I love how some have the shorts and some have the capris but it still looks like a cohesive team!

I'm the same as Leah, not normally the biggest fan of capris but I adore these! Busy enough to be interesting but not so much you go blind.

Any reason they are red and black instead of regular UA colours?
For the individual team designs, we get a little more creative freedom and try to do something different than the main program colors. In this case, one of the families on the team owns a business & purchased these for the whole team. The company name is "Fire by Design," so we went with the red and black color scheme in honor of that. They couldn't do flames for us, so we have lightning instead. Also, down the leg, it says "We Wear the Crown," which is a VoiceOver from their music.

2chml9j.jpg

Ooooo that sports bra:cloud9: It looks so comfortable. I really love the back, it would make an awesome back for a shirt for a dress or like a dressy top too lol. And for once I'm loving the capris!

@KikiD22 Just saw a team photo of some of the Crown girls (including a certain CP ;) ) on Illusive's instagram! I love how some have the shorts and some have the capris but it still looks like a cohesive team!
I was wondering if they'd repost that. It's my photo I tagged them in last night. We let the girls choose if they wanted to wear the shorts or capris, and it was about half and half. All the girls got both though.

2chml9j.jpg

I like the capris! I can imagine them being more like those nike legging things. They look comfortable and cute! ☺

2chml9j.jpg

I am surprised how much I like these...but maybe it's because nine year olds look awesome in just about anything. Would I feel the same way if it was a 16 year old who was less tone and maybe a little heavier? I don't know? How do these looks on the older girls?

I am surprised how much I like these...but maybe it's because nine year olds look awesome in just about anything. Would I feel the same way if it was a 16 year old who was less tone and maybe a little heavier? I don't know? How do these looks on the older girls?
It's hard to say, because these were made just for Crowns, which is a youth team. I agree, I don't know that an older team could wear these. Here's a link to the group photo from Instagram: Instagram
It shows a few of the older girls on the team but again, it's youth, so the oldest just turned 12. I'm still not a fan of most capris in uniforms, etc that I've seen but I like how these turned out.

The Fierce Board App[/url]!

2chml9j.jpg

these are actually pretty cute! (never been a fan of capris for cheer) i just wonder... does she get really warm when she wears them during practice? I get like 100 degrees (exaggerating) when i run full outs, and i'm in shorts!!

these are actually pretty cute! (never been a fan of capris for cheer) i just wonder... does she get really warm when she wears them during practice? I get like 100 degrees (exaggerating) when i run full outs, and i'm in shorts!!
She didn't say anything about being hot, but honestly, the gym is super chilly this time of year. The summer may be a different story, but they are super light weight material, like the Nike Pros.

2chml9j.jpg

love these!! they look great on everybody and they are super cute!

Back