All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These pics are all over IG now after they were taking them at the park so they must be okay to post. This is Coed Elite's Dallas practice gear. I love it! I don't even mind the bling on the guys (I actually kindof like it) and never thought I'd say that :)

The arm bands say "Amy's army"

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1393638272.285070.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

These pics are all over IG now after they were taking them at the park so they must be okay to post. This is Coed Elite's Dallas practice gear. I love it! I don't even mind the bling on the guys (I actually kindof like it) and never thought I'd say that :)

View attachment 480

Simple. Clean. Love it.

This is what I'm talking about.

View attachment 480

Oh I love that! The bling on the guys tank looks really good!

Simple. Clean. Love it.

This is what I'm talking about.
I love how well they match. The purples are perfect and the COED is a match. So often guys seem overlooked in this stuff and they were definitely not overlooked here. As the mom of this guy, I totally appreciate that!

View attachment 480

Do the guys have arm bands too?

Do the guys have arm bands too?

Yes, they all do. I had them made for their team send off bags. There are 100 total floating around in total (although brilliant me saved three in my purse so they wouldn't get taken and then didn't bring my purse to Dallas) Duh.

View attachment 480

This is exactly what practice wear should be like. Simple, clean, and easy to cheer in. Love it!

Senior Elite

BhlfwBZIAAAYYxr.jpg:large

ETA: sorry for the hugeness!

Eh. I feel like I'd like it if there were no belt and no weird sleeves. It almost looks uncomfortable.
Well it's different... Not very flattering either.

This is a miss for me, but at least it's only practice wear! A little worried for the new uniform debut now!

Coeds and Top Guns are beautiful though!

I hate y'all don't care for it!! It looks really beautiful in person. It was well made, it's spandex so it's stretchy and very comfortable and most importantly I felt it was very flattering on multiple body types. From the thin and tiny to the curvy and busty.

I hate y'all don't care for it!! It looks really beautiful in person. It was well made, it's spandex so it's stretchy and very comfortable and most importantly I felt it was very flattering on multiple body types. From the thin and tiny to the curvy and busty.

The one thing I'm not agreeing with about this practice outfit is that it's "not flattering". It's actually very flattering on all of them....all body types. It's the one thing I noticed when CSP posted all of the pics on Instagram. I might prefer the design it's self for younger girls....but unflattering to older ones? No.

Very true! It's flattering on the entire team.
And after sleeping on it I don't dislike it as much anymore. We've seen way worse on here.

Very true! It's flattering on the entire team.
And after sleeping on it I don't dislike it as much anymore. We've seen way worse on here.

Oddly, that's one of the things I liked about it. After all the weird stuff we've seen on here I feel like SE is not only flattering for all of them but covers more than the norm. I love the length of the shorts and the top is very practical (no multiple straps, not cut like their 13 worlds ones that didn't appear supportive etc.) in terms of practicality I thought it was a home run.

Back