Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

10171698_757035097652198_1892825335658493285_n.jpg

Elite Cheer Michigan *clapping*
Yay! Go Michigan!

East Celebrity Elite C5
tumblr_n4nbqdgPEe1riony7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n4nbqdgPEe1riony7o2_1280.jpg

No no no no no. The cut on the front is just awkward (for lack of a better word) and I don't like the back either. And WHY do people always do the fake belt thing, even with belt loops -- what are you gonna put a real belt over the fake one? But I do like that you can have your name on the back, so that's cool.

East Celebrity Elite C5
Interestingtwist on the general shape of a normal racerback sports bra. I like it.
But I do kind of think the sides on the front come in a little far, at least on the girl on the left.

East Celebrity Elite C5
we have a uniform with that neckline... most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn. I like the back... the front is a no. If you are "gifted" in the chest area, that cut makes you look super awk (speaking from experience, not about either of the girls pictured)

Add KC cheer to the list of practice wear's that look exactly alike apart from the name on the front.

Seriously, why do they all look so similar?!

i would imagine they all probably order from the same company, and there is only so many styles to choose from..

i would imagine they all probably order from the same company, and there is only so many styles to choose from..

Oh yeah agree, but I think its because the style in itself is unique.
Like you can order a normal sports bra from a company and put the name on the front and they would all still look "different".

Because this is such a unique style, lots of people having them makes them all look the same.

I have zero idea if that made any sense. It made sense to me!

Back