All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is our Worlds practice wear! We removed the Gold from our gym colors. Time for a face lift.
10171711_10152313705231391_7967209849017537384_n.jpg

oh... another blue and black CA... that won't get confusing at all! :confused:

Actually we are staying away from using CA on the front of the uniforms because it has been done often and we are going to concentrate on re branding our gym with CAROLINA the state as its main focus. As for the colors and having CA. Carolina is not a new gym, we were once one of the industry leaders, opening in 1996! Anyone who has a vast knowledge of this sportand industry, knows of Carolina. My job is to get Carolina back to where it once was. I am sorry if you do not like our colors, logos, or warm ups.

Actually we are staying away from using CA on the front of the uniforms because it has been done often and we are going to concentrate on re branding our gym with CAROLINA the state as its main focus. As for the colors and having CA. Carolina is not a new gym, we were once one of the industry leaders, opening in 1996! Anyone who has a vast knowledge of this sportand industry, knows of Carolina. My job is to get Carolina back to where it once was. I am sorry if you do not like our colors, logos, or warm ups.
I remember Carolina from back in the day, and I actually think that practice wear is adorable. Just think you should reconsider dropping the yellow ONLY because there are so many blue and black CA's! It's a running joke on this board to talk about the blue and black CA because no one knows who exactly that is anymore!

Back