All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love one shoulder dresses and things, but I think it has to be the perfect fit. For cheer, it doesn't work a lot of the time because it makes you look broad, and for people with an athletic build (many cheerleaders) it makes you look wider in the shoulders than you actually are.

I love the smoed ones, but I wish they were a little bigger on some of them... Like the big cut out wasn't SO big that I could see cleavage..

Eh..not feeling the smoed top. Cutout's just a BIT too low for my comfort..then again, I ain't wearing it so whatevs.

ETA: Can I buy the YE/CE practice wear? Purple is my favorite color and I love the sparkly butterflies :(

The thing I like about Smoed's practice wear is that it's not just a one sided sports bra but both sides have straps and are being pulled up so poppage is kept to a minimum. It's also not busy or over designed so yayyy!

Eh..not feeling the smoed top. Cutout's just a BIT too low for my comfort..then again, I ain't wearing it so whatevs.

ETA: Can I buy the YE/CE practice wear? Purple is my favorite color and I love the sparkly butterflies :(
They got matching bookbags and hoodies with the same blingy colorful butterfly. They're so adorable!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

o7vu4y.jpg

Smoed.
Now since this is for Smoed and evidently everyone is fairly small...it's nice. HOWEVER, I would feel really bad for anyone trying to contain the girls in that sling shot if...ya know you had a set of girls. #justsayin

Hi :)
GlitterStarz did Coed Elite, Youth Elite, and Senior Elites for NCA........ Glad we have been getting some good feedback.....
Each team for CEA went with a little bit different of a look... and yes we did a wholesale order of bookbags, and tshirts etc to match some of the practice sets like Youth Elites....... but I am posting to let everyone see the BACK of SE's..... no one has posted the back yet...... we did MAJOR BLING STRAPS on the back.....Something new and different we have never done before.... Thanks for some of the good feedback :)

Here is the link for the back of SE's tops......

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0202/3088/files/SENIORELITEback.jpg?43888

Hi :)
GlitterStarz did Coed Elite, Youth Elite, and Senior Elites for NCA........ Glad we have been getting some good feedback.....
Each team for CEA went with a little bit different of a look... and yes we did a wholesale order of bookbags, and tshirts etc to match some of the practice sets like Youth Elites....... but I am posting to let everyone see the BACK of SE's..... no one has posted the back yet...... we did MAJOR BLING STRAPS on the back.....Something new and different we have never done before.... Thanks for some of the good feedback :)

Here is the link for the back of SE's tops......

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0202/3088/files/SENIORELITEback.jpg?43888
practice wear is becoming the same as uniforms. i will NEVER understand what is wrong with a regular sports bra and nike pros for practice. they're training not competing, so why do they have to wear tops with crazy sleeves and ridiculous cutouts?

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

Back