All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_n1rsnsxnLO1r5cexzo1_500.jpg

Another pic of the Senior Elite practice wear. Erica looks adorable!
This picture makes me love this so much more. It looks so good on both girls.

Just saw this on tumblr, shows Cheetah's practice wear from showoffs (and a swoosh girl but that one was already posted). It looks sooo comfy.
15ch8xe.jpg

Whenever I see people post pre-practice selfies with the giant hair I get so confused. I throw my hair in a low pony or a bun and it takes about 2 minutes. I understand you wanna look nice for important practices and showoffs but I don't know how people can do that to their hair for every practice.

Whenever I see people post pre-practice selfies with the giant hair I get so confused. I throw my hair in a low pony or a bun and it takes about 2 minutes. I understand you wanna look nice for important practices and showoffs but I don't know how people can do that to their hair for every practice.
I heard somewhere that some gyms or coaches make you come to practice with your hair actually done with a bow and everything but I'm not really sure

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I heard somewhere that some gyms or coaches make you come to practice with your hair actually done with a bow and everything but I'm not really sure

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
We require our kids to have their hair up in a pony with a bow at practice.

Back