All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TGLC new practice wear (sorry I don't know how to resize)
r
2n24rd2.jpg
happy to see something functional from them. But those shorts are too short...

hah its a worlds globe on the back! the superstition in me would not be rocking things that say world champion. (even though until the 2014 worlds, they are still the reigning champs) shorts are way too short.

in general - i don't understand why practice wear companies in this industry have such short inseams. if you're in this industry, you should be aware that *most* cheerleaders have a booty thanks to the strength and muscles it requires to tumble. a 2 inch inseam does not cut it.

didn't realize the georgia sideboob (thought is was the indent of her armpit) so minus 5 points. i still love it though. which is weird, because i hate everything. and i just really love it.

I love the trophy incorporated on Tglc practice wear.
The other: is it side boob or the way her arm is positioned? I'm old, am mine aren't there any more, but that's awfully high and on the side for boobage. I think it's the muscle being popped out under her arm.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't hate GA's. That cutout should be at least half the size that it is though.

TG- LOVE the incorporation of the globe. Shorts are too short for my liking.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

hah its a worlds globe on the back! the superstition in me would not be rocking things that say world champion. (even though until the 2014 worlds, they are still the reigning champs) shorts are way too short.

in general - i don't understand why practice wear companies in this industry have such short inseams. if you're in this industry, you should be aware that *most* cheerleaders have a booty thanks to the strength and muscles it requires to tumble. a 2 inch inseam does not cut it.

didn't realize the georgia sideboob (thought is was the indent of her armpit) so minus 5 points. i still love it though. which is weird, because i hate everything. and i just really love it.

thats what i thought it was at first, because if you put your hands at your hips like that. a muscle in your arm kinda sticks out if that makes since. but the more i look at it, the more i think it actually is side boob.

in the end its just practice wear, they wore it once. and we probably wont ever see it again...

Back