OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This has been the worst year for me professionally. Lots of negativity. My boss retired, got 2 interim bosses- who are both on a power trip. Tonight my permanent new boss was announced and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Whew!!

Not cheer related, but had to share that somewhere. Facebook isn't safe because my current boss has spies who print out my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same kind of issue at work over about six months. Four DM changes/territory restructures, and three GMs (not including all of the "acting" GMs due to constant vacations among those three) all between August and February. It did finally get better though!

Buuuuut I'm still ready for a new job. I'm tired of being disrespected by customers on a daily basis. I just don't want the pay cut that I know will come along with leaving my job :(

Random worlds question here! My friend's sister is on ECE M5 Bombshells and they keep announcing they're from Texas when they have gyms in MA and CT. Has this been an occurrence with any other teams?
Are you sure you're not hearing "Tewksbury"? The main gym is in Tewksbury, MA.

Hahahaha, that moment you realize a former coach has your kids soc med account notifications turned on because they're more worried about your kid says online then their own.

Doesn't seem too professional to me but to each their own. [emoji23][emoji23]

I'll have to rewatch the video.. I could've sworn I heard Texas. Her mom (head coach and gym owner as well) has been there all weekend so she was gonna ask her
Are you talking about the video at awards? Because they did announce SOT for second place and they're from Texas

The girl who does the one voice-over "Let's have a TBT remind you have a little story when LJ from TG used a kiss To Seal The Glory with some lipstick and sharp claws we can bring it on top, Because these the little kitties who know how to make it Drop"
Kind of sounds like Snooki in her "song" Young Mommy

The girl who does the one voice-over "Let's have a TBT remind you have a little story when LJ from TG used a kiss To Seal The Glory with some lipstick and sharp claws we can bring it on top, Because these the little kitties who know how to make it Drop"
Kind of sounds like Snooki in her "song" Young Mommy

Honestly Snooki should do VOs for a big name NJ team, it would be perfect.

I only have one semester standing between me and being a real nurse. And this summer I'm taking a minimester, 3 week course about critical care nursing and get to have an ICU clinical rotation with it, I am so excited!
That is awesome!! I'm currently in the 2nd half of my first year so have 2 and a half years to go before I become a peadiatric nurse. I'm Loving it so far and have a placement with neonates coming up

Back