OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have no idea what happened at cheersport this weekend, but I did have to attend an Irish dance competition. WOW. I know Suzie's moms exist in every sport but it was vicious.

I have no idea what happened at cheersport this weekend, but I did have to attend an Irish dance competition. WOW. I know Suzie's moms exist in every sport but it was vicious.
They're everywhere, everywhere!

I finally finished Gilmore Girls. But I actually watched the revival first. It was a bit confusing as who was who and their past. But I liked both so much. Anyone watch Parenthood? That’s good as well.

Does anyone work for OSHA/Department of Labor that can give me a quick bit of advice regarding the workplace?

I live in the southern parts of Sweden and we never really get alot of snow. we maybe have a week to two week of snow al together during winter time. Sure we can have it pretty cold but never really get snow. Well that was until This wendsday.. We got like more snow than we have had in 7 years i think over basicly a day. and its supposed to snow even more tomorrow. and the busses and trains just dont work as they should. and i dont have a drivers licence.. but that is not really bad. I love snow so.. im just not used to it.

I finally remembered my password ^^;
And speaking of snow, it's kinda like a small ice age here - the temperatures have dropped to 14F (in some places even down to -4F), and there's a thick blanket of snow covering almost everything
dnevyg.jpg

Does anyone work for OSHA/Department of Labor that can give me a quick bit of advice regarding the workplace?

It's my field of study...one day I'll actually finish this degree. May be able to help you you want to send me a message

I live in the southern parts of Sweden and we never really get alot of snow. we maybe have a week to two week of snow al together during winter time. Sure we can have it pretty cold but never really get snow. Well that was until This wendsday.. We got like more snow than we have had in 7 years i think over basicly a day. and its supposed to snow even more tomorrow. and the busses and trains just dont work as they should. and i dont have a drivers licence.. but that is not really bad. I love snow so.. im just not used to it.

I’m currently in a part of France that apparently doesn’t get snow often or much at all. Well it snowed a few days ago and the buses on my part of the city weren’t running so I lovely had to walk 20 minutes to class in the snow and then back. I don’t mind it when it’s not bad weather[emoji23]. But I’m from the south of the USA and we tend to shut down over snow so it was a bit weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m currently in a part of France that apparently doesn’t get snow often or much at all. Well it snowed a few days ago and the buses on my part of the city weren’t running so I lovely had to walk 20 minutes to class in the snow and then back. I don’t mind it when it’s not bad weather[emoji23]. But I’m from the south of the USA and we tend to shut down over snow so it was a bit weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We never really gets now either like i said and the trains are still not running smootly. It snowed again today but not as much. It is supposed to melt away soon though. Im just scared about floods because a meter of snow has to go somewhere when it melts.. Hoping your bus runs again soon and that you did not get to much snow.

So next month i am going on a Carnival cruise to the Bahamas, and i was wondering if anyone on here had any recommendations on what type of excursions to do or not to do? Any opinions will be greatly appreciated!
definitely do snorkeling. Parasailing would be nice to.

But it really depends on what you like and dont like. When husband and I went to the dominican we thought ATVing on the beach would be a blast, it wasnt something we had ever done before and we both ended up hating it....
also if you plan on booking like an all day sailing or boating adventure, make sure to check reviews, while some can be peaceful and great for kids, teens, or for the people truly looking to relax. Others are just straight up 6 hour booze cruises, which personally i thought was great but i could see others hating it.

Back