OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone read the book 13 reasons why? I saw the trailer for the new show. It looks good. Is it worth a read? I don't get that channel (HBO I think) so I can't watch the show:(

I read it for a grad school class years ago. I remember liking it. The kids here at school enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UCF basketball made it to the final four of the NIT bracket.. Whatever that means..

When my friend originally told me they made the final four I was seriously confused.. Then broke it to me it wasn't ncaa.
Oh well, at least they don't suck as bad as our football team.

The Not in Tournament tournament.

It's still cool or whatever. I guess. When Carolina won it twice we were hype. USC also lost it in at home in the second round last year [emoji19]

One of UCF's players (AJ Davis, transfer from Tennessee) has a twin sister playing for Carolina (Kaela Davis, transfer from GA Tech).

I've been wondering how their parents are swinging that travel (and I know they're traveling...dad is a NBA vet and Espn analyst. )

I'm pretty happy that Ga Tech is still in the NIT. I was talking to DH last night about it and while it's not the "real" tournament, they're still out there playing hard and winning. I've heard people saying similar stuff about D2 vs D1 summit :/

Syracuse MBB did that this year. Home court. Second round. Number one seed. Cool cool cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Literally ditto South Carolina lol. Home court, #1 seed, second round. It's hard to keep to motivation up for the NIT when you thought you would be in the real thing, so we feel your struggle.

Syracuse MBB did that this year. Home court. Second round. Number one seed. Cool cool cool ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dang. Didn't Syracuse men make it to the elite 8 or final 4 last year or did I make that up?

I was rooting for the women to take out UConn Monday in the rematch but Geno ‍♀️

Dang. Didn't Syracuse men make it to the elite 8 or final 4 last year or did I make that up?

I was rooting for the women to take out UConn Monday in the rematch but Geno ‍♀️

Yeah last year our men made it to the final 4 and our women made it to the final game. Last year was a great year to be a cuse fan. This year not so much haha

I got mixed up with my dates last night. I thought sweet 16 started last night. The power went out. But yay I get to watch. Didn't miss anything

I got mixed up with my dates last night. I thought sweet 16 started last night. The power went out. But yay I get to watch. Didn't miss anything
Mens Sweet 16 did start last night, and I don't wanna talk about it... lol

Back