OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any gyms near where you are moving that you may be able to try expanding your cheer fam?

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**
i haven't really been looking. i'm a bad cheerleader, that should have been first on my to-do list. i'd rather expand my fierceboard fam, or rather, start one haha. i wonder if anyone here is in the denver/boulder CO area

I'm so sorry :(

thank you
i guess it's for the better. my mom would be the one spending the most time with him since i'd be at school all day, and it would be awful for her to be miserable with allergies and the dog would be able to sense the apprehension. but i'm confident that he'll find an amazing family :)

thank you
i guess it's for the better. my mom would be the one spending the most time with him since i'd be at school all day, and it would be awful for her to be miserable with allergies and the dog would be able to sense the apprehension. but i'm confident that he'll find an amazing family :)
you guys can always go the hypoallergenic route

actually we are! :) after years of begging for a pet my parents were on board, and that's why we picked up the little guy. that's how we found out about the dormant allergies. but we're definitely looking into some hypoallergenic breeds. i'm really excited
my advice is to always rescue a dog that needs a home, but it's easier said than done when you're allergic. although, i wouldn't rule out adoption completely. There are so many dogs that old people have to give up when they go into assisted living and so on, and some are hypoallergenic. idk i know finding a dog is a lot of work. best of luck! I see you're from cali, i'll keep an eye out for pups

my advice is to always rescue a dog that needs a home, but it's easier said than done when you're allergic. although, i wouldn't rule out adoption completely. There are so many dogs that old people have to give up when they go into assisted living and so on, and some are hypoallergenic. idk i know finding a dog is a lot of work. best of luck! I see you're from cali, i'll keep an eye out for pups

thank you so much! our family would love to rescue a dog, which again is why we chose the little one originally. we're definitely hoping that we can find a dog at a shelter that won't induce allergies. we found out that you can do a sweater test; basically, we give the dog a sweater to play with overnight, we come back, and my mom will put on the sweater and see if she gets any symptoms. if not, then she shouldn't be allergic to the pup! and yeah, we were searching for a few months and when this dog came along he was the perfect match :( but i'll definitely update if/when we find the right dog!

actually we are! :) after years of begging for a pet my parents were on board, and that's why we picked up the little guy. that's how we found out about the dormant allergies. but we're definitely looking into some hypoallergenic breeds. i'm really excited
Labradoodles and golden doodles (especially mini golden doodles) are the CUTEST and I know at least labradoodles are hypoallergenic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you so much! our family would love to rescue a dog, which again is why we chose the little one originally. we're definitely hoping that we can find a dog at a shelter that won't induce allergies. we found out that you can do a sweater test; basically, we give the dog a sweater to play with overnight, we come back, and my mom will put on the sweater and see if she gets any symptoms. if not, then she shouldn't be allergic to the pup! and yeah, we were searching for a few months and when this dog came along he was the perfect match :( but i'll definitely update if/when we find the right dog!

this site has a list of dogs (some with pictures) that have the potential to not induce allergies, but no dog is 100% hypoallergenic: Hypoallergenic Dogs - American Kennel Club

then, you can search shelters, in your surrounding area, for shelters that may have these breeds, at Pet adoption: Want a dog or cat? Adopt a pet on Petfinder which is the biggest pet adoption website (i think its the biggest).

Labradoodles and golden doodles (especially mini golden doodles) are the CUTEST and I know at least labradoodles are hypoallergenic!

they are hyper-energetic. terrible joke, but it's very true. make sure you have a lot of time to exercise them (or a big fenced in yard)

Hypoallergenic Dog Breeds, Best Hypoallergenic Dog List

they are hyper-energetic. terrible joke, but it's very true. make sure you have a lot of time to exercise them (or a big fenced in yard)
I guess it depends but my labradoodle basically sleeps all day and loves to cuddle and sit in laps. She's on the medium sized to small side though (25 lbs) - I bet the bigger ones need more room to run. We do have a big yard (not fenced but she knows not to leave it) for her to run in but she doesn't really run :D

I guess it depends but my labradoodle basically sleeps all day and loves to cuddle and sit in laps. She's on the medium sized to small side though (25 lbs) - I bet the bigger ones need more room to run. We do have a big yard (not fenced but she knows not to leave it) for her to run in but she doesn't really run :D

Does she shed? If so, how much?

my neighbor has a large one & he is wild. she works from home & is always with him, so it's not like he's cooped up at all, but the training they've done hasn't made an impact. he's super sweet & does try he commands though. A+ for effort :)

Back