OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Must be gossip because you have no statistics or study to support your claim.

*If 2 is better than 1, does that make a double standard more enjoyable?*

If needed I could post them. It seems to be fairly common knowledge to any person that has taken a social psych course or even a general sociology course.

Just thought it was interesting that my post was the one given a gossip rating out of all of the posts relating to the subject.

where else to put this but the random thread?

My mom texted me asking me to prepare a marinade and put tonights london broil in it and put it in the fridge since it needed to marinate for a few hours and she wouldnt be home. I read the marinade recipe and threw all the ingredients to a food processor but when it called for 4 Garlic cloves, I ended up putting 4 garlic BULBS in it... needless to say, vampires and mosquitos will not bother my family for a while.
I laughed so hard at this..well done.

where else to put this but the random thread?

My mom texted me asking me to prepare a marinade and put tonights london broil in it and put it in the fridge since it needed to marinate for a few hours and she wouldnt be home. I read the marinade recipe and threw all the ingredients to a food processor but when it called for 4 Garlic cloves, I ended up putting 4 garlic BULBS in it... needless to say, vampires and mosquitos will not bother my family for a while.

Oh my!! I just laughed so loud I woke up the hubby!!!

If needed I could post them. It seems to be fairly common knowledge to any person that has taken a social psych course or even a general sociology course.

Just thought it was interesting that my post was the one given a gossip rating out of all of the posts relating to the subject.

I gave it to you because that's where I put my finger when I was scrolling on my iPad, nothing more, I removed it. I don't even know what this convo is about

Carry on

Awkward how one of them posted in this thread...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Agreed!

And the same person that still posts here posts some pretty insane stuff that is a little over the top about Harry someone that is a 1D person.

I'm sure that there are adults and college like kids that like them but aren't they more of a children's group? (in the way that they are obsessed over by a bunch of middle and elementary schoolers) I mean I sure that I am way off base with what I am seeing on her tumblr but I don't think those posts are really healthy. Haha idk maybe it is just me

I don't think that will be needed. I don't understand why rated gossip either but to each their own.

Take the negative rating and run with it, at least they are reading your post.

*Negative ratings aren't bad, just means you can wear your hater shades mores often*

Who is the user on fierceboard that's posting under that account? I don't see why we need to hide it.

I don't pick up on hints very well lol
7865cbaa8c78e0e88e3039241e715571.jpg
Twitter name is the same name she uses here so that is how people figured it out

Back