OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Totally loving UCA nationals snapchat stories right now! :)

I'm praying they'll do one for Worlds or NCA.

On a related note: does anyone know how they pick the stories that will be featured on those things? Like how do they decide which story is worthy enough to be on it?

I'm watching the Champions League movie with my mom and she said "why are their uniforms blue and green if their name is orange?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell her that the USASF mandates that their unis match the music - I wear the blue and green but my name is orange, baby

:fro:;)
I'm praying they'll do one for Worlds or NCA.

On a related note: does anyone know how they pick the stories that will be featured on those things? Like how do they decide which story is worthy enough to be on it?
I thought you knew already... It is all my doing... I wanted to be incognito on this but I knew @Cheer Dad would have tried to make claim on my brilliance,,, just saying!

You know what else? That whole family contributed to the demise of Bobbi Kristina. They are evil opportunist. Less than 6 months after Whitney died they had Bobbi K filming a reality show! They showed her visibly drunk and under the influence of drugs on that show.

She was 18-19 at the time. They should have had her getting help not filming her downward spiral
And didn't Whitney's sister sell pics of her in her coffin at her wake to the tabloids?

The irony lol.

Our group is doing our presentation on war and torture and all it's doing is giving me ideas. I don't know how I got stuck with the four laziest people in the whole class. One girl has yet to make it to any of our group meetings and I'm about to vote her off the freaking island. I was the only one that showed up to our "group" meeting on Wednesday so I sent a really hateful group message. And on Friday, I was the only one who was there on time, another kid showed up five minutes late, another showed up ten minutes late, and ONE OF THE BOYS SHOWED UP THIRTY MINUTES LATE AND THE MEETING WAS ONLY FOR ONE HOUR. And the girl that hasn't showed up to any meetings sent us a text that said she got called into work...ten minutes after the meeting started.

Sorry for ranting [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there's an incredible documentary on tonya harding/ ice skating back in the day called 30 for 30: The Price of Gold. Its on netflix & ive already watched it 3 times (because im insane ). it's sooooo good

I may watchit later! i do not have netflix at the moment becase i cant afford it :( but i will se if i find it anywhere else.

Back