OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Her sister in law. Whitney only had brothers.
The funeral director who came under heat for the pictures made indirect allegations that a family member must have released the photo because only close family members were left alone with the body for extended periods and her body was otherwise heavily guarded, so the paparazzi could not take pictures... Unfortunately, I do not recalled whether the funeral director reveal any names...Which I believe she did not and try to be professional on the matter...

WHY would people want a photo of someone who is dead. That's just so wrong.

Maybe this is a bad time to talk about how I spent part of my day today looking up news articles about all of the dead bodies on Mt. Everest and how they just lay out in the open. And some are even used as landmarks. The only thing making me feel better about this is that I told my new roommate this and she asked me to send her links to it so she could read them, too. I'm really relieved she doesn't think I'm a psychopath.

But forreal it's wicked interesting and if anyone is remotely interested in it, you should check it out. It's crazy.

Maybe this is a bad time to talk about how I spent part of my day today looking up news articles about all of the dead bodies on Mt. Everest and how they just lay out in the open. And some are even used as landmarks. The only thing making me feel better about this is that I told my new roommate this and she asked me to send her links to it so she could read them, too. I'm really relieved she doesn't think I'm a psychopath.

But forreal it's wicked interesting and if anyone is remotely interested in it, you should check it out. It's crazy.

annnnnddddd I just googled it... half the boards already think i'm a lunatic after my cadaver dissection posts, so why not.

You really aren't normal, are you? Lol.

Actually sounds interesting.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

I wanna see! [emoji102]

Just googled it and now I'm creeped out, probably going to have nightmares! That's what I get for being nosy,lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i hated group projects. like i literally dont trust anyone. lol. im the person who takes on everything because i dont trust other people to get it done properly, i may kill myself trying to do it all, but i dont like others being in control of my grade.
and i always got stuck with the slackers of the class, which made me want to punch all of them by the end of the project.
by the time we would do presentations the crazy devil on my shoulder always wanted to throw them under the bus and screw them over, knowing that i did 90% of the project..... is that mean???? lol.

where can i find these

The UCA video? If you have Snapchat, it should just be on the Stories page. Is it not there for you?

You really aren't normal, are you? Lol.

Actually sounds interesting.

**Don't be silly, it's only sandbagging when OTHER teams do it.**

Normal is a flexible concept. I decline to comment.

But yes, it's really interesting and quite eerie. Apparently there are bodies hanging from climbing lines and others laying on the side of the paths. There's a point in the assent called 'The Death Zone" and once you go past it, it's every man for himself. If you die up there, no one is going to bring you down since it's too dangerous. I guess there have been numerous accounts of people passing other climbers who are visibly dying on the mountain and they have to leave them behind.

I wanna see! [emoji102]

Just googled it and now I'm creeped out, probably going to have nightmares! That's what I get for being nosy,lol.

Haha that's the reason I didn't link to it here. I probably should've slapped a warning on my post... Oops.

The UCA video? If you have Snapchat, it should just be on the Stories page. Is it not there for you?

Normal is a flexible concept. I decline to comment.

But yes, it's really interesting and quite eerie. Apparently there are bodies hanging from climbing lines and others laying on the side of the paths. There's a point in the assent called 'The Death Zone" and once you go past it, it's every man for himself. If you die up there, no one is going to bring you down since it's too dangerous. I guess there have been numerous accounts of people passing other climbers who are visibly dying on the mountain and they have to leave them behind.

Haha that's the reason I didn't link to it here. I probably should've slapped a warning on my post... Oops.

Lol, no worries. It was very interesting.

i hated group projects. like i literally dont trust anyone. lol. im the person who takes on everything because i dont trust other people to get it done properly, i may kill myself trying to do it all, but i dont like others being in control of my grade.
and i always got stuck with the slackers of the class, which made me want to punch all of them by the end of the project.
by the time we would do presentations the crazy devil on my shoulder always wanted to throw them under the bus and screw them over, knowing that i did 90% of the project..... is that mean???? lol.

Lol I'm hateful and evil and I absolutely throw my lazy group members under the bus. When given the opportunity to grade group members, I'm the group member that will actually give someone a 5/25. No shame considering I literally do all of the work [emoji19]

Who's that girl on insta and Twitter that pretends that she has been on se since 2008, is a 3 time world champion and always comments on se ppl's pics how much she loves her team and wishes she could have been there and stuff. Anyone? I just so confused. Is she actually on the team or just a hardcore fan?

Not judging, just wondering. If anyone could enlighten me that would be very much appreciated!

Back