OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm not letting him off the hook for that, but wow. Who knew it would still hurt him (knowing how people LOVE to forget celeb mistakes, like they have with R. Kelly), even in another country?

Fun fact, we know someone who has had a DUI and despite it being like 6 years old he was barred entry into Canada as well. He went to Washington with his wife and wanted to drive in for the day and while they said she was allowed in, he was prompted turned back around.

Fun fact, we know someone who has had a DUI and despite it being like 6 years old he was barred entry into Canada as well. He went to Washington with his wife and wanted to drive in for the day and while they said she was allowed in, he was prompted turned back around.
They don't mess around. Any felony conviction and you can say goodbye to visiting Canada. It would not surprise me if your friend can never get into Canada because of that.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

His show was canceled up here in Charlotte the night after the Grammy's and I never really heard a reason why. Interesting.

They don't mess around. Any felony conviction and you can say goodbye to visiting Canada. It would not surprise me if your friend can never get into Canada because of that.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

I imagine so. He tried to do an appeal on the spot and was denied.

It's only been snowing for 3 hours here and we already have 5 inches. If you need me I'll be curled up dreaming about sunshine and warmth.

Chris Brown had to cancel his next two shows in Canada. Almost makes up for Parks and Recreation ending tonight.
Nothing will make up for P&R ending
1bfc5b5c53ef3ec1092f2ec4c2eef799.jpg

Back