OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm having a very intense argument with one of my friends over this. He says it's black and blue but it's not
4d1e95dda58da7c8812f4417ff57fcee.jpg
I like this though
ETA: assuming it's real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's not the explanation I saw lol this is awkward haha

That's not the explanation I saw lol this is awkward haha
lol I've seen them both. I can't decide which seems more plausible. I like this one though because it says that the dress is actually white and gold [emoji14]
ETA: apparently there are 3. Which one did you see?

lol I've seen them both. I can't decide which seems more plausible. I like this one though because it says that the dress is actually white and gold [emoji14]

I like the theory about eye construction better than the one you posted lol. Kinda makes sense to me ..like how people see normally and some people are color blind. Who knows...

I like the theory about eye construction better than the one you posted lol. Kinda makes sense to me ..like how people see normally and some people are color blind. Who knows...
It does make sense, but I am still saying white and gold

I'm having a very intense argument with one of my friends over this. He says it's black and blue but it's not
4d1e95dda58da7c8812f4417ff57fcee.jpg
I like this though
ETA: assuming it's real

I call bull. I saw both colors 5 minutes apart. My mood hadn't changed. I bet it has to do with lighting or what you were looking at before you saw it.

I call bull. I saw both colors 5 minutes apart. My mood hadn't changed. I bet it has to do with lighting or what you were looking at before you saw it.
Ehh, like I said, I only like it because it says the dress is really white and gold. It probably is bull. There are also 2 different pictures.

Ehh, like I said, I only like it because it says the dress is really white and gold. It probably is bull. There are also 2 different pictures.

Is that definitely from the original poster? I can occasionally see the gold, but it looks off to me.

And no, I saw the same picture. Saw it on facebook, switched to Twitter or talked to someone and went back to facebook and saw a different color on the same picture.

Is that definitely from the original poster? I can occasionally see the gold, but it looks off to me.

And no, I saw the same picture. Saw it on facebook, switched to Twitter or talked to someone and went back to facebook and saw a different color on the same picture.
I have no idea. I've just seen it a couple of times. I don't even know what social media platform the supposed creator posted it on

The whole thing is stupid lol who thinks of these things. The llamas were more exciting to be honest.

What is that? I've seen it scattered in among everyone being too vocal about their opinions

Lol a couple of llamas got loose today from I think a petting zoo or something in Arizona lol people were stopping to help try to catch them and the llamas kept running around not getting caught. lol probably thinking "almost there...psych ..too slow f'r" lol

Back