OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Someone please tell me why my parents ever moved us out of Vegas[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]
0e1bb5444d448b105d952a44ac3a1d1a.jpg

So I found pop tarts in my local supermarket the other day, they're really getting in the way of my plan to eat more healthily... But they're too good!

All prayers needed for my best friend right now! She is 16 and they believe she had a stroke yesterday afternoon and has been in the hospital since we took her there last night.

All prayers needed for my best friend right now! She is 16 and they believe she had a stroke yesterday afternoon and has been in the hospital since we took her there last night.
That's awful. Hopefully she is okay.

**I have a gofundme account. I call it my JOB**

*this signature tumbleyoda approved*

So, in the midst of this NCA madness, one of my former students had a pretty amazing day on Friday. Bryan is the type of guy that lights up any room and has totally transformed that school and community. So so proud of him, and had to share. There's a #getdohertyonsportscenter hashtag going around if anyone feels so inclined...

Pelham special needs senior scores big Friday | Local News - WMUR Home

Update- I didn't make NCA staff. :( Bummed about that and I'm super annoyed bc my dad opened the letter for me while I was at comp yesterday. But we won yesterday so it ended up being a pretty good day regardless. Guess I need to start looking for a summer job :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back