OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
OA Angels placed 5th at worlds in 2010 on an at large. Placed 6th in 2011 and 2012 on at large.

@Alexx sorry your friends bailed on your birthday, but happy birthday!

If it makes you feel any better my ex boyfriend cheated on me on my 21st birthday so it could always be worse!!

I didn't really like him anyway but that's beside the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will see some great teams, although Fall states have more competitive teams since a lot of all star kids only do Fall high school cheer.

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
Wait they have separate states for the Fall and Winter cheer seasons?

What's the highest a team has ever placed at worlds coming from prelims or on an at-large bid? Just curious!
I'm pretty sure that @BlueCat has said numerous times that they have had teams win worlds on an at-large bid.

Is anyone political-sciencey??? Or just know anything about international conflict??? I have to write a paper about a conflict and I'm not sure which countries to pick, and google isn't helping all that much. Here are the directions:
Take one of the conflicts in the world between two countries; try to keep them geographically close). They should be countries that have had problems with each other historically. You CANNOT use India and Pakistan or Israel and Palestine and the United States is totally off limits!!!!!
It must be two different countries-don’t use just Rwanda or Sudan because those are internal wars, not wars with another country.

I was thinking Russia and Ukraine? Does that even work? I'm a little lost.

Is anyone political-sciencey??? Or just know anything about international conflict??? I have to write a paper about a conflict and I'm not sure which countries to pick, and google isn't helping all that much. Here are the directions:
Take one of the conflicts in the world between two countries; try to keep them geographically close). They should be countries that have had problems with each other historically. You CANNOT use India and Pakistan or Israel and Palestine and the United States is totally off limits!!!!!
It must be two different countries-don’t use just Rwanda or Sudan because those are internal wars, not wars with another country.

I was thinking Russia and Ukraine? Does that even work? I'm a little lost.
I think Russia and Ukraine would work. Could you do Russia and Chechnya? That would probably be considered internal since Chechnya is a republic of Russia. Or maybe the Yugoslav Wars and all the conflict in the Balkans? North and South Korea? I'm not very political-sciencey though haha.

ETA: Would the United States being involved in Korea rule that out?

I think Russia and Ukraine would work. Could you do Russia and Chechnya? That would probably be considered internal since Chechnya is a republic of Russia. Or maybe the Yugoslav Wars and all the conflict in the Balkans? North and South Korea? I'm not very political-sciencey though haha.

ETA: Would the United States being involved in Korea rule that out?
Thanks so much!!! This was a lot of help :) im not really sure either lol but I will def look into it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back