OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Lol we have dollar everything on Tuesday nights and dollar beer on Monday night (bring your own mug up to 32 oz)
Yea, same with me where I went, except everything was like a dollar every night lol. I do miss the 25 cent pitchers of beer T-Th though! I rarely went out (weird considering I went to the #1 party school lol), but when I did there were some pretty great deals that I definitely am not getting in downtown DC.

So annoyed. I sit next to my friend in my design class and she is straight up copying my project. I can see her peaking at my screen to see what I'm doing and then trying to do it herself. I get that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or whatever but come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's literally the worst, it always puts you in a tough situation, especially when it's your friend. I get so POed when people do that. It is not flattering, it's super annoying. Whoever made that saying up has clearly never had their work copied.

I feel for ya girl. That's why I started sitting in the most secluded areas of my classrooms and I would do my art work outside of class. (Also gave me an excuse to get away from my crazy room mates for long periods of time.)

On the bright side, your professor probably knows what your friend is doing and is probably taking mental notes. And it just shows you how much more creative you are that someone has to copy you to get their project to look good. Besides originals always look better than the copies ;) ;) ;)

That's literally the worst, it always puts you in a tough situation, especially when it's your friend. I get so POed when people do that. It is not flattering, it's super annoying. Whoever made that saying up has clearly never had their work copied.

I feel for ya girl. That's why I started sitting in the most secluded areas of my classrooms and I would do my art work outside of class. (Also gave me an excuse to get away from my crazy room mates for long periods of time.)

On the bright side, your professor probably knows what your friend is doing and is probably taking mental notes. And it just shows you how much more creative you are that someone has to copy you to get their project to look good. Besides originals always look better than the copies ;) ;) ;)
I do most of my work outside of class except we got a work day today so I decided to actually use it. Wrong choice hahah. Unfortunately I think hers looks better than mine and I don't think the professor noticed because she was grading projects the whole time :(

I do most of my work outside of class except we got a work day today so I decided to actually use it. Wrong choice hahah. Unfortunately I think hers looks better than mine and I don't think the professor noticed because she was grading projects the whole time :(

Aww sorry dude :( I'm sure yours looks great though! Is it your book cover?

I've been painting a cooler for my little's birthday for the past week or so and I'm SO ready to be done with it. I always get excited to paint coolers and then by the time I'm almost done with them I don't want to even look at it anymore.

Painting coolers?

So I'm watching the prince of Egypt (animated exodus story) and I completely bawled my eyes out when moses' mom has to put him in the river.

I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't think I ever really appreciated how difficult that must have been for the whole family. I also have my little baby brother now, so I think it's a little bit harder to watch.

I can't even imagine what kind of situation you'd have to be in to send your baby away to keep it safe. Ugh. Feels.

I don't have a goal weight that I'm trying to reach or anything ...I just feel like all of the bikinis look like bags of skittles and starburst. I'm too old to look like I'm tasting the rainbow

Like Target for instance some of them are so cute but they look...childish and then when I look at the ones that aren't "juniors" they're too plain or nautical...so I leave with another Black bikini

Or I go to Victoria's Secret or some website and I'm like "$39.99 + each piece...hah no"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This sounds dumb but I've always had really, really good experiences buying swimsuits from those places from china on eBay. I bought 3 "triangl" bikinis on there that look exactly like the real thing (and say triangl on them) for like $6 per suit and I'm pretty sure they had free shipping. I love the triangl suits but $120 after shipping....? YA RIGHT. Especially since they're that wetsuit material and my body is weirdly shaped so they might have not even fit, and they don't stretch. The ones I got look just like my roommate's real ones and I really wouldn't be able to tell a difference if I didn't know. I'm really cheap when it comes to swimwear since I live in TN and literally have nowhere to wear it (except my apartment has a really nice pool so now i might have an excuse) and if I'm buying it in the store I'll wait until after summer when they're like 70% off... lol and I wait until VS has all the swim on sale in like November online. It's ridiculously cheap!
I have alot of friends use that use RoseGal.com.
@Tosh I like Rosegal! And sammydress. I think its almost like the same thing. I've ordered a few dresses from both bc I never wear dresses and don't want to spend a ton of money on a dress I'll most likely never wear again.

So I'm watching the prince of Egypt (animated exodus story) and I completely bawled my eyes out when moses' mom has to put him in the river.

I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't think I ever really appreciated how difficult that must have been for the whole family. I also have my little baby brother now, so I think it's a little bit harder to watch.

I can't even imagine what kind of situation you'd have to be in to send your baby away to keep it safe. Ugh. Feels.

Yoooo, Prince of Egypt is one of my favorite animated movies of all time. Everything is so beautiful. The artwork, the music, the lyrics, the way they portrayed the story, everything. That beginning scene gives me chills each time I watch it, especially with the song "Deliver Us". Ugh so powerful. I might have all the songs in my car. And I might know almost every word to every song.

It's such an underrated movie. It deserves so much more recognition that it gets.

Yoooo, Prince of Egypt is one of my favorite animated movies of all time. Everything is so beautiful. The artwork, the music, the lyrics, the way they portrayed the story, everything. That beginning scene gives me chills each time I watch it, especially with the song "Deliver Us". Ugh so powerful. I might have all the songs in my car. And I might know almost every word to every song.

It's such an underrated movie. It deserves so much more recognition that it gets.
Completely agree.

One of the things I'm really appreciating is how explicit it is. The gritty stuff isn't fluffed out because it's hard to watch, they really stuck with the story.

Completely agree.

One of the things I'm really appreciating is how explicit it is. The gritty stuff isn't fluffed out because it's hard to watch, they really stuck with the story.

Yessss agree agree agree :shimmy: I remember watching the movie later in my teens and saying "this movie is far less kid friendly than I remembered."

They tried making a Joseph movie later on but it wasn't nearly as good as PoE. Maybe it's because I grew up with Joseph as a musical and I was disappointed that they only had one song in the entire movie.

You make me want to go home and watch PoE now.

Side note: I always wanted Dance Moms to do a dance to the song "The Plagues" from that movie - when Moses and Rameses fight over the freedom of the Hebrews. I wanted Maddie to be Moses and Chloe to be Rameses and they would have 9 dancers in the background representing each of the plagues. That'd be sick. I'd love that.

Last edited:
Okay I remember a long time ago I said on here how I hate guacamole... I decided to try avocado by its self and it is SO YUMMY! I still haven't tried guac from anywhere else except my work so I'm still feeling skeptical on it but avocado is so good.

I made an avo shrimp salad and I can now say that I actually enjoy eating salad. What a revelation. Lol

Okay I remember a long time ago I said on here how I hate guacamole... I decided to try avocado by its self and it is SO YUMMY! I still haven't tried guac from anywhere else except my work so I'm still feeling skeptical on it but avocado is so good.

I made an avo shrimp salad and I can now say that I actually enjoy eating salad. What a revelation. Lol
YES! Welcome to the good side. Avocados are seriously the best. I have a couple of picky friend who "hate avocado", but when you ask them they come clean and say they've never actually tried it. So how would you know? I feel so bad for them, they are missing out on so much deliciousness.

Last edited:
Back