OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Uh, this is literally so awesome! I follow that cooler page on faceboook and I'm just like... SOMEONE PAINTED THAT?!? I wish I had a reason to make one, BUT I'm not in a sorority so I feel like that'd be weird lol!

I made one for my little sister (she's in high school) and she's not in a sorority....she thought it was really cool and so did her friends. I have also had friends make it for parents and people not in a sorority!

Uh, this is literally so awesome! I follow that cooler page on faceboook and I'm just like... SOMEONE PAINTED THAT?!? I wish I had a reason to make one, BUT I'm not in a sorority so I feel like that'd be weird lol!
My best friend painted one for her dad for Father's Day!

I made one for my little sister (she's in high school) and she's not in a sorority....she thought it was really cool and so did her friends. I have also had friends make it for parents and people not in a sorority!
My best friend painted one for her dad for Father's Day!
Okay now I don't feel as weird.... I'm going to the beach in may!! Maybe I'll paint one :)

Lol we have dollar everything on Tuesday nights and dollar beer on Monday night (bring your own mug up to 32 oz)

uh can i come visit? I live in DC and got all excited over $3 bud lights during happy hour.

and I've never found a bathing suit top I can fit in that's under $60. (I know, ultimate first world problem...I'm even willing to shell out the $$ for a Triangl suit but with my size I'd have to buy two and have a seamstress sew me a Rectangl top)

This might be the biggest disappointment of your life. [emoji45] I can just tell you what goes on and then you can back to anticipating your actual birthday.

Nothing. That's what goes on - nothing. I think we have one or two threads that people even post in.

This just shattered my expectations... I think I'll just stay 17 for now.

...... But not worth turning 18 for. [emoji12]

At least it's a perk of the unavoidable part of getting older... Maybe it's as exciting as getting to vote. (So really not that exciting :p )

Although I do enjoy the roommate rants thread and some of the topics in our random thread. But yeah, sometimes the 18+ section feels like a ghost town. *tumble weed rolls by*

I'm so so sad about the plane that crashed on its way to germany yesterday. Our whole country is in shock, things like those don't just normally happen here, we are not used to it. 16 students and 2 teachers from one school are just gone, killed on their way back from a student exchange. I can't wrap my brain around that. I know bad things happen every day ,also in this country, but this one hits hard. I wouldn't know what to do if it was someone from my family or friends who died in the wreck .Seeing how everyone suffers is heartbreaking

Last edited:
I'm so so sad about the plane that crashed on its way to germany yesterday. Our whole country is in shock, things like those don't just normally happen here we are not used to it. 16 students and 2 teachers from one school are just gone, killed on their way back from a student exchange. I can't wrap my brain around that. I know bad things happen every day ,also in this country, but this one hits hard i wouldn't know what to do if it was someone of my family or friends who died in the wreck .Seing how everyone suffers is heartbreaking
It really is such a tragedy! My thoughts are with Germany.

At least it's a perk of the unavoidable part of getting older... Maybe it's as exciting as getting to vote. (So really not that exciting :p )

Although I do enjoy the roommate rants thread and some of the topics in our random thread. But yeah, sometimes the 18+ section feels like a ghost town. *tumble weed rolls by*
I don't have access to the 18+ for even though I'm 27.But I always come across some of the greatest yet probably only adult appropriate buzzfeed articles that I can never share cause I don't have access to it. Boo.....

Sitting on a board to interview potential coaches for my old high school...anyone have any good questions to ask??

Back