OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My car is playing a game called "how much money can I make you spend on me in 6 months?" but I don't remember agreeing to play:(
My car joined that game this week too. An oil change and a rear brake light turned into bent tire rods and an alignment after they were replaced.

Apparently my dog is playing that game too - about $1000 in vet bills after he had 3 seizures in a 24 hour period. He's doing much better now though thank god.

It's been a bad, expensive week.

My car joined that game this week too. An oil change and a rear brake light turned into bent tire rods and an alignment after they were replaced.

Apparently my dog is playing that game too - about $1000 in vet bills after he had 3 seizures in a 24 hour period. He's doing much better now though thank god.

Oh I hope your puppy is okay.
Vet bills can be crazy expensive. But I'd still pay any kind of money to make my baby healthy.

I had my dog do the same 2 weeks ago. Got an allergic reaction to who knows what, stayed over night and got us a bill of $700. Ouch!

If you ordered something from your gym and keep getting told it is on back order yet everyone else who ordered the same item has received it long ago how long would it take you to figure out it was never ordered and ask for your money back?

For hypothetical purposes let's assume the said product was 'ordered' in plenty of time for NCA, as evidenced by everyone else having theirs, but still has not arrived and the season is basically over.

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

Probably not long and I'd be side-eyeing and requesting a refund.

ugh cars and animals - when they break they are so expensive to fix.
$8k for a 5 day visit to the horsey hospital - and that was just for fluids and monitoring :eek:

$8k for a 5 day visit to the horsey hospital - and that was just for fluids and monitoring :eek:
You win. That's crazy.
My sister has pet health insurance for her Frenchie but I think over time it all evens out if you have a generally healthy pet. You just get hit with whopping big bills when they are not.

Damn.

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

I only look at it or reinstall at big cheer comps or when school cheer is big practicing at our gym and say school cheerleaders, tell your moms they are still not in actual parking spots. [emoji15]. Always get quite a few down votes, so the kids are still on it. I don't want my CP to stumble across the app so I usually uninstall.

According to Buzzfeed, people are applying for bereavement leave from work because of Zayn-related grief.

..Just a random little tidbit that made me snigger so hard milk came out of my nose.

I took bereavement leave when Michael Jackson died.

But I mean at least he was dead.

Then the next week I took off to go to his funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took bereavement leave when Michael Jackson died.

But I mean at least he was dead.

Then the next week I took off to go to his funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, I know at my job, if you take a Bereavement Day, in order to be paid, you must show proof of attendance and bring a program establishing that you are part of the family in some ways...However, you can use a Personal Day, if you are an acquaintance or friend of the bereaved person and you do not need to bring a program...

Back