OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow, I know at my job, if you take a Bereavement Day, in order to be paid, you must show proof of attendance and bring a program establishing that you are part of the family in some ways...However, you can use a Personal Day, if you are an acquaintance or friend of the bereaved person and you do not need to bring a program...

I was working full time salaried for a non profit so it wasn't like it was my actual career or anything. My boss said to me "I would have done the same thing for Elvis " and approved it.

And for proof of attendance....I was on every new stations In Columbia, two newspapers and a radio show. So they never asked for proof. Although plenty of people wanted to see the program just because

Honestly if they hadn't given me the time off I would have just quit because YOLO and I started grad school the next week anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to anaheim.

Someone grow me a spine.

To be fair, my brother said he didn't want me to come to Hawaii.

ETA: if you see me with my Air Force bag and cpr mask/orange fanny pack come say hi!

I just got caught up on DWTS and even though I had a feeling they would surprise Noah with his girlfriend, I still cried like a baby when it happened[emoji24]

My rugby team is supposed to have practice today 10-12 and already 8 of them have messaged me and said they will be late/don't know if they will make it because of the snow. There's not even 5cm down and it started last night! I'm frustrated. We live in Eastern Canada and they still haven't figured out that if we're getting snow you need to wake up earlier to leave your house on time.

I have no motivation to do my schoolwork anymore, not even on my medicine. All of my classes are so easy and then my biology class is literally impossible. The lab is easy but the lecture is absolutely impossible and I literally study for it every day, and I still understand nothing. I've also met with my professor to get clarification on parts I'm confused about and he just tells me it's all in the book and thats all I need to study, and I do that but the tests are soo hard still, studying the lecture notes and the book. He wrote the textbook so I'm pretty much screwed. I'm so ready for this semester to be over, but then I have to take summer classes too to have money for my apt/groceries etc because my scholarships pay for all of that. I really don't want to take summer classes, but I don't have a choice and it's soooooo frustrating. On the bright side I'll end up graduating early but on the other hand, I reeeeaaalllllyyy don't want to go to classes during the summer, at all.

I don't understand gyms that announce new teams they're adding to their program the next season, when tryouts haven't already happened and the current season isn't over yet. You don't actually even know what kids will show up to try outs...

I don't understand gyms that announce new teams they're adding to their program the next season, when tryouts haven't already happened and the current season isn't over yet. You don't actually even know what kids will show up to try outs...

Maybe it's a Field of Dreams philosophy? If you build it, they will come? Maybe the gym knows something you aren't yet aware of, such as a program in close proximity closing or merging with them, and they know there will be demand for these new teams. Or maybe they're just delusional, who knows?

Back