OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I didn't like guacamole until about a month ago. But it has to be freshly made guacamole. Not the mass produced stuff.
Exactly! I'm not a fan of guac from most Mexican places (Chipotle's is good) or even from the grocery store. I hated it for the first 20 years of my life. I used to be so grossed out and not understand how anyone could eat that stuff.

Then I actually tried the fresh stuff. It was life changing. So good! I'm an avocado freak. If I'm at a restaurant and there's something on the menu with avocado on it there's a 99% chance I'm ordering that.

I've never had guacamole and only ate avocado in a piece of sushi. Thought it tasted a bit cucumbery with a weird texture. Is that the way it really tastes or was it because of the sushi? :rolleyes:

One time my friends and I were at a Mexican restaurant and one of my friends ordered a little bowl of guacamole to dip chips in, but then she forgot to eat it so she just licked down the bowl and the rest of us gagged. Basically my only guacamole experience ever so I'm kind of scarred. (I've never had guacamole or even an avocado)

Exactly! I'm not a fan of guac from most Mexican places (Chipotle's is good) or even from the grocery store. I hated it for the first 20 years of my life. I used to be so grossed out and not understand how anyone could eat that stuff.

Then I actually tried the fresh stuff. It was life changing. So good! I'm an avocado freak. If I'm at a restaurant and there's something on the menu with avocado on it there's a 99% chance I'm ordering that.
Glad I'm not the only one who orders anything with avocado on it...

Yesterday was my birthday and I had so much fun! I learned full ups(the real kind) finally! My friend made me gluten free cookies and they were the best cookies of my life. I was also surprised with cupcakes and balloons at school. One of my presents was a realtree jacket, but I was wearing a tiara all day for my birthday so when I put it on I was literally a camo princess. Also I'm pretty sure I have the best kindergarden class ever! They were super cute and sang me happy birthday. After that they guessed how old I was which ended up in the whole class screaming "Seven!!!" If only. Sorry for the long post! I had a lot of fun and thought it would be fun to share.

ETA: Ended up somehow falling asleep on Fierceboard after cheer. At 7:30.

I've never had guacamole and only ate avocado in a piece of sushi. Thought it tasted a bit cucumbery with a weird texture. Is that the way it really tastes or was it because of the sushi? :rolleyes:

Doesn't most sushi have cucumbers in it? Maybe that's why it tasted like cucumbers :p I only recently started eating avocados (I've been trying to slowly add new foods into what I usually eat since I'm really picky) but in my opinion they have like a nutty taste. I don't like cucumbers so I can't really say they don't taste like them though. In fact the only time I eat cucumber is when they put it in my sushi haha.

@cheerKT so glad you agree with me about freshly made guac! If it's fresh I could eat the whole bowl by myself but if it's not then I can't even look at it because it grosses me out. Like I said, I'm a picky eater. But I'm working on it!

We got a new restaurant in our mall a year or so ago and if you order guacamole off the menu they will make the it right at your table! I love it. It's called Cantina Laredo and I'm assuming it's a chain establishment - you should check it out if you ever get the chance!

I absolutley love Guac and avocados. but im theonly one in my family that does so i have to wait until i go out and eat to have them.

One time my friends and I were at a Mexican restaurant and one of my friends ordered a little bowl of guacamole to dip chips in, but then she forgot to eat it so she just licked down the bowl and the rest of us gagged. Basically my only guacamole experience ever so I'm kind of scarred. (I've never had guacamole or even an avocado)
Did anyone think to ask for a spoon?

This past weekend, I saw hands down the cutest little tiny team ever. They were from Surge Athletics and they're called Short Circuits. The team colors are pink and white and the uniforms from the gym are beautiful. Anyway, there's 5 of them on this team and to say they were adorable is an understatement!!! I had tears in my eyes after they were done and the whole arena was cheering for them. They gave it all they had!

This past weekend, I saw hands down the cutest little tiny team ever. They were from Surge Athletics and they're called Short Circuits. The team colors are pink and white and the uniforms from the gym are beautiful. Anyway, there's 5 of them on this team and to say they were adorable is an understatement!!! I had tears in my eyes after they were done and the whole arena was cheering for them. They gave it all they had!
I love watching the little ones. They are so freaking adorable and just have so much fun out there.

I missed Short circuit :( such a cute name, minis are so darn cute.
Surge also had a youth 2 (I think) that had 3 boys in it and one of them was flying, I just LOVE seeing boys fly! I wish more boys would fly, so fun to watch :)

You know who really impressed me, Cali Junior Pink, even when their music stopped during their routine they didn't skip a beat and they kept their energy up and they killed it, loved how the whole arena was clapping for them.

Latest posts

Back