OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I missed Short circuit :( such a cute name, minis are so darn cute.
Surge also had a youth 2 (I think) that had 3 boys in it and one of them was flying, I just LOVE seeing boys fly! I wish more boys would fly, so fun to watch :)

You know who really impressed me, Cali Junior Pink, even when their music stopped during their routine they didn't skip a beat and they kept their energy up and they killed it, loved how the whole arena was clapping for them.

Oh man, yes, I was so proud of them! That was my cp's team the last two years. I wanted to cry for them but they never skipped a beat! Their coach is one of the hardest working coaches in the industry. She gives her heart to her teams and to watch her down there keeping them going made me smile.

Last edited:
So tomorrow will be the first game I ever cheer and mark the start of my school cheer career. So excited and nervous!! Side note anything I should know? And how can I fluff out my poms, they're the small baton style poms

So tomorrow will be the first game I ever cheer and mark the start of my school cheer career. So excited and nervous!! Side note anything I should know? And how can I fluff out my poms, they're the small baton style poms
If you ruffle them together, they should fluff out a bit more. And after a while they'll get matted, but you can usually use a flat iron on the lowest setting to fluff them back up.
And I'm assuming you're cheering at a college basketball game? You're pretty close to the fans so always try to smile! Even if you're losing and/or your fans suck. That was the hardest part for me! Then just the usual, be sharp and clean and do what you've been taught to do! The first game is always the hardest just getting a feel for everything and rituals your team might have. Have fun!

Gave blood today and passed out, but on the bright side I got 12 inches cut off my hair and I absolutely love it.
i gave blood a few years ago at the community college i was attending at the time, i thought it would be a nice thing to do. and in the end it was, but the lady who was assigned to draw my blood, either wasnt a trained nurse or it was her first day on the job, she took forever to find a vein. and i ended up walking off that bus looking like i had just shot up drugs in 7 different places, with all the large bruises i had. never again.

If you ruffle them together, they should fluff out a bit more. And after a while they'll get matted, but you can usually use a flat iron on the lowest setting to fluff them back up.
And I'm assuming you're cheering at a college basketball game? You're pretty close to the fans so always try to smile! Even if you're losing and/or your fans suck. That was the hardest part for me! Then just the usual, be sharp and clean and do what you've been taught to do! The first game is always the hardest just getting a feel for everything and rituals your team might have. Have fun!
Yes it's college basketball! Thanks for the tips!

I love giving blood! I do it ever year around this time for the South Carolina/Clemson Blood Drive. The schools battle to see who can donate the most blood the week before the annual rivalry football game. I've given the past 6 years!

I'm waiting for the Board to create a hilarious inside joke about avocados.

How are your uniforms?
Well our original plan of having a date auction to raise the money fell through, we went with the cheaper option of wearing Nike pros and custom tshirts. Considering it's only the second year of the team and our first year being under athletics and we still have to fight to get practice space and anything paid for.

Well our original plan of having a date auction to raise the money fell through, we went with the cheaper option of wearing Nike pros and custom tshirts. Considering it's only the second year of the team and our first year being under athletics and we still have to fight to get practice space and anything paid for.
SMH. The struggle.

I'm really bad afraid of needles so last year i hysterically cried after giving.
I'm terrified of needles, too! My friend joked that I passed out because I was working myself up too much over the needle. Which is ironic coming from that particular friend because she passes out every year when she gets her flu shot.

Latest posts

Back